+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pigs Dump Forest Gump.

Pigs Dump Forest Gump.

Not in the matchday squad.Maybe the bust up with Wimpernuts was true. Or maybe he's got Beattie flu. Either way I reckon the Dolphin killer is binning Gump to drag a few sheckels back to the deathtrap.

SBT do you think its worth a cheeky bid for him or let be

Straight swap for Hanson?

Can see him going to the barcodes. Their kind of gamble,player exchange and cash.

I think he would be ok and get him in before the September date at S6

Not our type of player absolutely not

What time of player do you think he is Bulmer

Not a team player not one who will die for the cause (dive maybe but that's not what we need) correct me f im wrong but I Don't see him as this type which is what CW says is not negotiable it's the minimum

He spends that much time on the floor we'd have to get him some underlay.

27 goals in 68 int a bad return and someone who may need a CW to get the best out of him as he has done with some not wanted under Adkins anyway UTB for tonight

Car crash of a player only interested in self. Wouldn't fit in with the team ethos at BDTBL. Some Pigs on RS saying Car Loss has got it wrong. Hope they keep him if they got rid they would be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    SBT do you think its worth a cheeky bid for him or let be
    I can't see a "team player" like the Forestfairy accepting about a quarter of his present salary to come to us - and somehow I can't see a loan agreement - with the Owls paying nearly all his salary.

But he does score goals and wins penalties, so some desperate club wii no doubt offer him a deal. On the other hand, he may be happy to stay where he is!