+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welcome back

Welcome back

Jeff and the team,as much as I love goin to watch the wizzards if I can't make it I love watching soccer special with Jeff and the team and a few bevvies usually with us on the radio too (epic multi taskin)

Welcome back lads I've missed you ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Jeff and the team,as much as I love goin to watch the wizzards if I can't make it I love watching soccer special with Jeff and the team and a few bevvies usually with us on the radio too (epic multi taskin)

Welcome back lads I've missed you ❤️
    Agree. Who would have thought that a programme watching four blokes watch football would be such drama. Asmuch as I like the mix of presenters, Stelling makes it. If he supported Liverpool it wouldn't be half the programme. His love for Hartlepool, in that way that we mostly end up loyaly spending a lifetime supporting a hopelessly lost cause, is the real 'keeping it grounded' football. Very similar to Helen Chamberlain and Torquay tbf.

I'm working today and will have to trust someone has skyplussed our game. I might just get the second half if i'm lucky.

HC left socceram this season not watched it for yrs love joy made it and I still watch Sunday brunch now

Michelle Owen lookin as lovely as ever ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    HC left socceram this season not watched it for yrs love joy made it and I still watch Sunday brunch now

Michelle Owen lookin as lovely as ever ❤️
    She's a beauty alright, but if she's commentating who's getting the tea and sandwiches ready for half time?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Agree. Who would have thought that a programme watching four blokes watch football would be such drama. Asmuch as I like the mix of presenters, Stelling makes it. If he supported Liverpool it wouldn't be half the programme. His love for Hartlepool, in that way that we mostly end up loyaly spending a lifetime supporting a hopelessly lost cause, is the real 'keeping it grounded' football. Very similar to Helen Chamberlain and Torquay tbf.

I'm working today and will have to trust someone has skyplussed our game. I might just get the second half if i'm lucky.
    Agreed - you kind of know Summer's over when Jeff's back on the telly - same graphics as last year and same analysts - good! No change necessary - cracking programme

Summer's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did it start?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Summer's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did it start?
    we had a lovely June/early July darn sarrrf

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    we had a lovely June/early July darn sarrrf
    I had the same- but had to go to France/Spain, a bit sarrrfer.