+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Giant_Jouster View Post
    I'm happy to have stood and applauded McM off, coz in him, I see everything I did not see in the last 30 months at Dundee United.
    So you were happy to clap a player who just lashed out, sent off for violent conduct, who reduced us to 10 men losing a main attacking threat cos you seen someone lash out which we havent in 30 months

As i said before, couldnt belive he was applauded off the park

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Bit early to jump in on that there TTT! Only seen one negative comment towards Ray tonight so hardly cause for concern!
    ive no seen anything

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    So you were happy to clap a player who just lashed out, sent off for violent conduct, who reduced us to 10 men losing a main attacking threat cos you seen someone lash out which we havent in 30 months

As i said before, couldnt belive he was applauded off the park
    I think you must have needed to be in the Dode Fox to see it. I was in the Jerry Kerr and didn't see what happened. So the majority of the crowd thought there had been an injustice. If the Dode Foxers had booed him going off we might have thought differently, why didn't they if you're being all moralistic? So ok he maybe erred but I was clapping anyway for his 30 minute contribution if nothing else. And we won so all's well that ends well.

i seen it clear as day from my seat in the east stand lower smeds, old mans half way line GF and he seen it, everyone i spoke to in boozer seen it, granted some never looking at social media and there was boo's as he went off whether that was aimed at him or the ref or Rooney im not sure, we should never clap off a players whos just been sent off for violent conduct unless of course its against the wee team

Thought it was a harsh red card. The Qots slogger was way over the top with his fouling on him. Paul put his hand up, fairly forcefully it has to be said, to push the dirty Fud off. It hit the boy on the head. Can see both sides of the argument here, however a yellow would have been more than enough. Saw this clearly from the upper doad, right in front of iz and right in front of the pishy, weakling linesman.

Ref was a Fud also btw. Used to that in Scottish fitba though aye. Pathetic standard of refs every feking week.

he took a swing at him

Think it was harsh and a yellow would have sufficed. Obviously pissed off with the constant fouling from the boy and others. He will have to get used to it though and remain calm.

Straight red every day for me and by the rules TD

Well I have moved seats from the GFL flank to a more central position and I seen it clear as day, McMullan tried to slap him on the way down from the tackle. No excuses for what he done and what it could have meant to us getting the 3 points. I certainly didn't clap him off and I hope he has learned his lesson as his temperament will be be put to the test even more now. FWIW I think Dundee on Wednesday were more physical than Queens yesterday.

McMullan swung at him as he was trying to free himself from the rugby tackle.
    Referee took far too long to react and McM lost the plot.
    Red all day, just hope it's not a lengthy ban.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)