+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: An absolute disgrace

What p!ssed me off was the inconsistency by the ref. Their no. 6 in clear view of the GF linesman elbowed Fyvie in the pus and **** all done
    And thst talentless pr!ck Rankine should **** right off for his reaction to the sending off.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Straight red every day for me and by the rules TD
    Saw it from E.T. Lower Straight Red in anyone's mind ye can't take a swing at anyone on the park in today's games.
    Lad was swiped ,pulled n pushed up to the incident and hope he has learnt from it and won't react like that in the future
    The QOS no2 should have been in the book a few minutes earlier and may have saved the sending off
    Still can't believe he was applauded going off the park

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    Still can't believe he was applauded going off the park
    Same Scooby, maybe the same people who applaud Rankin eh...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Same Scooby, maybe the same people who applaud Rankin eh...
    Many people didn't see the so called punch and felt the ref was harshly treating the incident. Dissapointed with Rankin a so called players rep running 30 yards to pressure the ref reminded me of Willie the ref Millar in his heyday.

Yeah poor show from Rankin trying to influence the ref , also seen the big full back punching the air when the red card came our, job done he thought. Well tough **** ye hammer throwing chunt we only needed 10 men.

Really poor refereeing.
    When 2 qots players collided in the box & united tear u the park he calls play back for treatment.i wasn't chuffed, but I understand his decision. But how the f@@k neither player left the field??????
    That is simply not the rules.
    Then he does exactly the same when a united player got hammered and required treatment????.
    During their warm up him and the main Stand linesman were constantly joking with each other , but neither spoke to the gf linesman.
    He then sends united coach to the stand for throwing the ball down.
    All in all he was trying to be mr players mate and lost the plot.
    Also in the 2nd half the gf linesman flagged Stanton offside when there ch was 9 yards in front of him.
    Conclusion
    We better get used to officials used to doing there job in front off 212 fans and finding themselves in front of the headlights

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    Really poor refereeing.
    When 2 qots players collided in the box & united tear u the park he calls play back for treatment.i wasn't chuffed, but I understand his decision. But how the f@@k neither player left the field??????
    That is simply not the rules.
    Then he does exactly the same when a united player got hammered and required treatment????.
    During their warm up him and the main Stand linesman were constantly joking with each other , but neither spoke to the gf linesman.
    He then sends united coach to the stand for throwing the ball down.
    All in all he was trying to be mr players mate and lost the plot.
    Also in the 2nd half the gf linesman flagged Stanton offside when there ch was 9 yards in front of him.
    Conclusion
    We better get used to officials used to doing there job in front off 212 fans and finding themselves in front of the headlights
    I think rules regarding having to go off after treatment changed as demonstrated when McDonald got clattered. Scott started walking off, but was called back as the offender had been booked. I also think a bit of Refs discretion has been introduced about incidents like Rankin and his colleague fell to. Deciding to allow both players to stay on i thought was the quite right.

I don't know of any rule change, and as far as led to believe there isn't one(could be wrong)
    But as a fan if there are changes we should be informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    I don't know of any rule change, and as far as led to believe there isn't one(could be wrong)
    But as a fan if there are changes we should be informed.
    There was a huge change not so long ago when quite a few rules were thrown out. Bigger one for me was refs discretion for last man yellow or red.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Yeah poor show from Rankin trying to influence the ref , also seen the big full back punching the air when the red card came our, job done he thought. Well tough **** ye hammer throwing chunt we only needed 10 men.
    Yep, but hes still strangely adored by alot of us arabs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)