+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce is a dead man walking.

Bruce is a dead man walking.

Already 2 down and playing catch up 2 games in and 5 points adrift!

Sorry but the 'old man' plan is back firing already, so pi55ed off i'm going to shut my self down for 24 hours before I get banned!!

The real question is, who would do any better? It's second game in. We can't keep doing the manager merry-go-round.

Bring back Tim Sherwood, Bruce ain't got a clue we need a strike yet he stickers with players you just know ain't going to score hogan 1 goal for villa and useless gabby 2 yet we sign no one apart from midfield players and defenders

Bruce stated he’s looking to sign 2 more players before the transfer window closes

Unless Dr Xia can persuade Lionel Messi & Neymar Jr to commit to A V F C this is going to be painful lesson for our owner

Well were now 3-0 down & I fear this deficit is likely to increase Cardiff are running us ragged they have had 12 shots on target

We've managed a predictable/habitual 1 on target, its another unwelcome reminder this style & system under Bruce is to say the least primitive- & it needs be consigned to the bin

Unless we have the biggest comeback since I was sick out of a train window its another lesson & another game in which we failed to contest

I originally imagined October might see our owner getting an itchy trigger finger

On such performances I think that time scale might be somewhat optimistic

Wtf did he say at half time as we only had one or two shots second half compared to 8 I think first half !

It's an absolute joke tbh n another long old season beckons doesn't it ?

Crap

That's the problem Daz. Every team we face tweaks something at half time and Potato head hasn't a clue. It's one thing having no talent Neanderthals that will just tear through walls for you like Geoff Horsefield, but then you come to Villa and buy slightly better talent but they aren't going to react to that. They want to play, but Bruce has no clue how.

Nobody thought Bruce was anything but a steady the ship after RDM so why is he still here? He simply cannot build attacking sides, hopeless at transfers and subs, and as said an embarrassment at HT. Dr Tony - why not look for a Wagner, Quique, Silva etc in the Euro leagues rather than British dinosaurs.

And of course Rudi Gestede just scored for Boro FFS!! Another Bruce masterstroke.

Bruce must take responsibility of course as Villa have better players than Cardiff, but then Liverpool have better players than Watford and Chelsea have better players than Burnley. That's why we love footy. On to the next.......

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Bruce must take responsibility of course as Villa have better players than Cardiff, but then Liverpool have better players than Watford and Chelsea have better players than Burnley. That's why we love footy. On to the next.......
    Agree to a certain degree Picasso. SB continues to pick Gabby n Hutton= one short up front and a liability down the right flank. How many years has Gabby bi sh1t? Alan (Mr Bean) Hutton has always been sh1t, but hey, he has passion, he runs through brick walls for the club (hereby missing the ball) and he looks hard with his coloured arms.

So we have a serious achilles heal in defence and a crying shame of a disgrace as a player/ambassador up front. Add to that we have a manager (who may be a likeable bloke), who INSISTS on picking them both, and plays a system that bypasses midfield, yet buys shed loads of midfielders!!!!

AAHHH, I'm so disappointed.

I should of listened to 'Lefty' years ago, when he said never post until 36 hours after a match, let the head cool first, win lose or draw.

I will from now on!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)