+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear god we are in the s*it

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I have never labelled you with that one Acido, though it is still rife on your site.
    I was a 17 year old apprentice when that went on. To be abused and spat at, by complete ****s doesn't leave pleasant memories.
    I couldn't even strike if I wanted to, my contract forbid it. Still didn't stop those arseholes from hurling abuse.
    You are talking about my fellow Tykes fans here Trick, and maybe even some family & friends of mine as well from various parts of Yorkshire. So lets not take this subject any further eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We smacked the Lancies at T20 last night Anag, are you supporting them now ? lol.
    To be honest we totally outplayed Ipswich in the first half today and it was 1-0 (which should have been 3-0) at HT. Then Mick Mac makes some changes, they have 2 shots on target through the whole 90 odd minutes, and they score from them both. And hey ho they have done the old 1-2 to us!!.
    Always been a son of Lancashire, Acido...been a great 24 hrs!

A good title for this thread DCFCArmy but it should be simplified to 'Dear God, we are shiite '!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    A good title for this thread DCFCArmy but it should be simplified to 'Dear God, we are shiite '!!
    Or "Dear God, please give us the complacency we crave"

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You are talking about my fellow Tykes fans here Trick, and maybe even some family & friends of mine as well from various parts of Yorkshire. So lets not take this subject any further eh.
    Acido..someone spat at Tricky...!!

I say give that man a 🍺!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Acido..someone spat at Tricky...!!

I say give that man a ��!!
    You think spitting at a human being is commendable?
    It's as low as you can get and that scum deserve every punishment going.
    So Acido, but my contempt for those animals holds no bounds. I was 17 and extremely intimidated.
    Do it today, I'd blow their knee caps off

The thing is with barnsley and us.. is that barnsley will give 100 percent for the cause, whereas we wont and thats the difference between playoffs and bottom half in this league imo,, huddersfield werent exactly free flowing and creative, they were however hardworking, determined and went to war for their gaffer.. this lot we have would down tools at the slightest criticism. Pearson, mcclaren (twice), clement and so far rowett havent been able to get the best out of them,,, christ, the only one who has recently was the pizza dude (waffle brain),and he only managed it through buying them pizza... the end.

Barnsley will beat us through sheer effort alone,, and that for me is disgraceful.

Panicking after two games is ridiculous! You don't know how the league will pan. Out. We lost after about eight games a few years back to fester and Burnley and people were up in arms. They walked the league between them.

Sunderland thrashed Norwich away today so makes our result look acceptable.

What happened to giving it 10 to 15 games before judging......just such a success now society.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Panicking after two games is ridiculous! You don't know how the league will pan. Out. We lost after about eight games a few years back to fester and Burnley and people were up in arms. They walked the league between them.

Sunderland thrashed Norwich away today so makes our result look acceptable.

What happened to giving it 10 to 15 games before judging......just such a success now society.
    Correct Ratty.
    I always remember Liverpool winning 6-0 on a first day match. Everyone was hailing them as certain champions. It went tits up.
    Look at this another way. Derby fans tend to think of the league won, by October.
    You may have to work at this one and by not getting ahead of yourselves, be in a better position.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You think spitting at a human being is commendable?
    It's as low as you can get and that scum deserve every punishment going.
    So Acido, but my contempt for those animals holds no bounds. I was 17 and extremely intimidated.
    Do it today, I'd blow their knee caps off
    Of course not. Only spitting at you. Haha.
    But in all seriousness, back in the day this disgusting thing was something you had to anticipate at certain away grounds.
    And although I can understand your anger, truly it's been so many years. Let's forgive shall we. That crappie is probably a grandfather now and regrets his actions.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)