+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dear god we are in the s*it

Not that I know of but that comment above is totally unacceptable ...... there is skirting the line and then hurtling over it.

A few of us know how to get close to the bone there is no need to make offensive comments like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Not that I know of but that comment above is totally unacceptable ...... there is skirting the line and then hurtling over it. A few of us know how to get close to the bone there is no need to make offensive comments like that.
    Ive only just noticed he came onto Tykesmad and just wouldn't let it go, the comments were shall we say 'less than impressive'.
    Trick, you haven't done yourself any favours on this subject and I wish you would have just left it alone.
    Can you say your surprised that the Mod on here has taken this action ?.

A classic error there by TTR. Take Ratflea for example, he's pretty shrewd, He has stopped going to other boards for the longest time and only posts in the 1 he has control. So he never worries about getting carded and can play 'the excellent poster/mod card.'

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    A classic error there by TTR. Take Ratflea for example, he's pretty shrewd, He has stopped going to other boards for the longest time and only posts in the 1 he has control. So he never worries about getting carded and can play 'the excellent poster/mod card.'
    Hey be careful Romanis, lets get back to talking about us taking a big stick to the Notts Florist's last night eh.... I enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    And I don't post unacceptable comments like we have witnessed on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    And I don't post unacceptable comments like we have witnessed on here!
    Fair enough. Actually apart from politics which his views are strange, he's reasonably funny. I hope you'll reinstate him.

How long does a yellow last, it's been a while since my last one......usually dealt out by thicky as it happens!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)