+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Southend United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'll start. Moore, not our player. Get JCH in. Stop letting Mick pick our team

What's your thoughts?
    Great going forward could have scored 9, at the back I'm worried could have conceded 3 or 4.....Sort it warned

Great entertainment value 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Vaulks dropped and look what happens!

Seriously though, Newell is far too good for this division. Keep him motivated and he will cause any opposition serious problems. I hope Warnes has got some knee pads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Really surprised you haven't been head hunted, you could be really useful to one of the top sides.
    If only you knew Amanda, if only. It's hard being this good.

All I can say is come on Ipswich. A good season for them will mean a good season for us. Keefer and Joshua were brilliant again today but so were the whole team.

Excellent performance today from just about every player and that was evidence today that this was our best line up which should have been played last week at Fleetwood. Williams and Newell are by far our best wide players instead of Taylor who shouldn't be anywhere near the first team again. I think Proctor and especially Moore have cemented the front positions with Ball, JCH and Yates having alot to do now to get a look in. Looking forward to Peterborough now next week with hopefully a good following and another win UTM.

So, we lost last week and Gwru was posting negativity before the match had even finished. This week we win 5-0 and he's nowhere to be found!?

Great win Millers, congratulations.

PS. Monty's team are top of the Premier League?!

Well the team listened to me then when I said attack from the start or it could be something with me going to chapel before game who knows

1980 last time we won them at home so wasn't expecting that today.
    Some excellent play by the players and some mistakes (we'll ignore them)
    Keeper had a better game also and coming out more, credit to him

5-0 could have been more

MOTM Moore and well deserved

All played well, but surprised no one has mentioned Iheikwe, who I thought had a terrific game. Great in the air and good with his feet. And FAST! Hopefully no more grumbles about needing quick defenders.

One a day you haven't got a clue. Talking about our own players not loans. Newell I agree get him to sign a contract extension, he's out of contract end of the season. Vaulks should be playing he's our player. Warney is saying players not happy can go. Vaulks & JCH so your saying they can go when Emmanuel & Moore can go back in January.

Today Southend were that bad how can you judge how good we were. Thought Potter did well. Moore superb. But next sat' at Peterbora can't play same way. Williams is a luxury player. I'd play Vaulks there. Listen to someone who doesn't go to a Millers game with blinkers on.

I thought Newell had an excellent game but so did most of team. Too strong and too quick for them.
    Williams looked sharpe and direct very good today.

Gwru are you on drugs ?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    One a day you haven't got a clue. Talking about our own players not loans. Newell I agree get him to sign a contract extension, he's out of contract end of the season. Vaulks should be playing he's our player. Warney is saying players not happy can go. Vaulks & JCH so your saying they can go when Emmanuel & Moore can go back in January.

Today Southend were that bad how can you judge how good we were. Thought Potter did well. Moore superb. But next sat' at Peterbora can't play same way. Williams is a luxury player. I'd play Vaulks there. Listen to someone who doesn't go to a Millers game with blinkers on.
    You spout more crap than a crap engineer with a crap making machine.
    Stick to the gee gees because you know sweet f a about football and the Millers in particular.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast