+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southend United Post Match Thoughts

Southend United Post Match Thoughts

I'll start. Moore, not our player. Get JCH in. Stop letting Mick pick our team

What's your thoughts?

My thought is "loan recall" coming.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Don't think that can happen until January and Ipswich are joint top anyway without him.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

What's your thoughts?
    Brilliant first half from the Millers - best that I've seen us play since Steve Evans promotion team. Well-worked and well-executed goals - the type that we didn't usually see when Matt Derbyshire and Danny Ward were playing. Outstanding performance from Keefer Moore, and rest of the team played well too. Only negative was the last 20 minutes, when Moore, Frecks and Williams were substituted. The Millers (then with a line-up like that which faced Fleetwood) slackened their grip, and Southend were allowed back into the game, and should really have bagged a couple of late goals. However, they failed to cash in and I'm happy to settle for 5-0!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-08-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

What's your thoughts?
    Got to be honest, really disappointed with todays performance.

Okay so we beat Southend 5-0 but come on, they're sh!t. Expected us scoring at least 8.

Moore gets 3 but in reality, he should be doing better than that against such inferior opposition. Perhaps he should be dropped for the next game to show him just what he needs to be doing to keep the shirt.

That said, a lucky win is a win so the 3 pts is welcome.

Just hope we sort ourselves out quickly or last season will look exceptional at this rate.

By the way............

Warne out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaulks dropped and look what happens!

Seriously though, Newell is far too good for this division. Keep him motivated and he will cause any opposition serious problems. I hope Warnes has got some knee pads.

LOL
    Happy to let Mick pick the team when Moore and Emmanuel are playing like this! Very mature performance from Emmanuel today, considering he's only 19 years old

Wow, just wow! I can't believe how crap that was.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Vaulks dropped and look what happens!

Seriously though, Newell is far too good for this division. Keep him motivated and he will cause any opposition serious problems. I hope Warnes has got some knee pads.
    Really surprised you haven't been head hunted, you could be really useful to one of the top sides.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Did you know great fire his contract expires with Ipswich at the end of the season?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast