+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "big club" have just lost 3.0 in the second division.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Now lets get back to the thread! Vile have lost 3-0 and it should have been seven! How much have they spent? How much is Terry being paid? Now how much have West Brom spent? I bet Terry is on more than any West Brom player for sure!!!!!!

So - for all those whinge bags complaining about Pulis - be careful what you wish for in comparision to the above! Pulis needs huge credit for the thread bare squad we have and for those who can't see it - get a white stick or ask any Vile supporter!

PS - some could say Cardiff nearly scoring 7 goals is better entertainment but who wants to be in the chumpionship!

Burnley cricket club here we come and looking forward to going to Accrington too........................
    You're going to Burnley Cricket Club? Really you hadn't mentioned it.
    I am one of those whingebags but I will give huge credit to Pulis for our threadbare aquad.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    You're going to Burnley Cricket Club? Really you hadn't mentioned it.
    I am one of those whingebags but I will give huge credit to Pulis for our threadbare aquad.

Perhaps you can come next week as nothing like a good whinge whilst eating a hot dog and drinking slop before the game - still tickets left! Come on...........

Seems like the Vilers on their board want another manager change - just think if we had spent as much as the Vile or had a player on our books paid a fortune like Terry and our team had been hammered like them - well some would want Pulis beheaded!

As it is - the sensible ones credit Pulis for getting the points despite still lacking quality in certain positions.

Perhaps you can come next week as nothing like a good whinge whilst eating a hot dog and drinking slop before the game - still tickets left! Come on...........

Seems like the Vilers on their board want another manager change - just think if we had spent as much as the Vile or had a player on our books paid a fortune like Terry and our team had been hammered like them - well some would want Pulis beheaded!

As it is - the sensible ones credit Pulis for getting the points despite still lacking quality in certain positions.
    No ta mate just the home games for me at the moment. I packed in away games a couple of years ago. Watching park the bus football is ok but only fortnightly.
    The side looked a lot more balanced yesterday. I can see Evans taking over the Yacob role when fit.
    Terry was at fault yesterday.for the third goal Me thinks they've signed another Lescott.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    No ta mate just the home games for me at the moment. I packed in away games a couple of years ago. Watching park the bus football is ok but only fortnightly.
    The side looked a lot more balanced yesterday. I can see Evans taking over the Yacob role when fit.
    Terry was at fault yesterday.for the third goal Me thinks they've signed another Lescott.
    I prefer away games as more of a laugh! Your not wrong there Whicka with reference to Terry! Thank the lord he did not come to us! The Vile need grafters like McClean to get out of that division not has beens whose legs have gone. When will they learn!

and to think they all thought getting Terry was a feather in their cap,including Bruce and dr evil .............breathe out,a bullet dodged

I prefer away games as more of a laugh! Your not wrong there Whicka with reference to Terry! Thank the lord he did not come to us! The Vile need grafters like McClean to get out of that division not has beens whose legs have gone. When will they learn!
    Nail hit on head Al.

Jedinak,Whelan,Terry......well into their 30's and lacking pace.

Chester.....nowhere near good enough for us and prone to gaffs at Champ level.

Still persisting with Agbonlahor.

One season wonder Hogan who's only done it for a little club with no real pressure on him.

You need "legs" to get out of that division,Villa keep making error after error in the transfer market.

Kodjia has been their Best Buy and I suspect that they might eventually find the answer in their own home grown youngsters.

In the meantime I'll just enjoy the suffering.

Now lets get back to the thread! Vile have lost 3-0 and it should have been seven! How much have they spent? How much is Terry being paid? Now how much have West Brom spent? I bet Terry is on more than any West Brom player for sure!!!!!!

So - for all those whinge bags complaining about Pulis - be careful what you wish for in comparision to the above! Pulis needs huge credit for the thread bare squad we have and for those who can't see it - get a white stick or ask any Vile supporter!

PS - some could say Cardiff nearly scoring 7 goals is better entertainment but who wants to be in the chumpionship!

Burnley cricket club here we come and looking forward to going to Accrington too........................
    Who will you support if we are relegated at some point in the future? A championship side seems below you.

Hey!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)