+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ads

Ads

Websites **** can't do anything without one popping up

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonpie View Post
    Websites **** can't do anything without one popping up
    I use the Ghostery extension, works a treat. Is available for Chrome and IE and Firefox, not sure about edge though.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    I use the Ghostery extension, works a treat. Is available for Chrome and IE and Firefox, not sure about edge though.

If your Win10 is updated to the latest version, ad bl0ck is now available for Edge at the Windows Store.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If your Win10 is updated to the latest version, ad bl0ck is now available for Edge at the Windows Store.
    Windows 10, A-B-P via Firefox...no ads

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Windows 10, A-B-P via Firefox...no ads
    Yep same with Chrome and A - b -P , no ads.

I'm on iOS and pretty much have given up posting long posts. The ads appearing part way through mean you lose them. Beyond annoying. Just no need.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I'm on iOS and pretty much have given up posting long posts. The ads appearing part way through mean you lose them. Beyond annoying. Just no need.
    The phone thing is ad central but I dont really look at this sort of thing on a phone anyway. Firefox with ad block and kaspersky really no issues at all.

I occasionally use a low end Android to look at this forum and last night it was unusable. Ads are fine providing they don't invade but it seems as if the system developers are driven to do it and make it easy to press on the wrong thing by mistake. Any apps that are ad-centric get removed.

On the desktop it's Firefox and at the moment the u_block software so "what ads?".

A sensible level and I would tolerate them so as far as I'm concerned they are being totally counter productive.

What ads. I Use chrome + ad blocker on my S7 phone.

Try an app called 1Blocker - free version makes iOS Safari useable again for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast