+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't deserve that loss

Didn't deserve that loss

We should have had that won easily by half time !!
    poor showing second half ! Subs ?? Bradshaw must have got a knock ? He was having a decent game ,
    MOM easily Mccarthy , not impressed by the lad from Everton Williams ! Early days yet , but some of the defending is appalling ,
    Old Head needed in theer ,
    Forza di Reds DTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    poor showing second half ! Subs ?? Bradshaw must have got a knock ? He was having a decent game ,
    MOM easily Mccarthy , not impressed by the lad from Everton Williams ! Early days yet , but some of the defending is appalling ,
    Forza di Reds DTFLWG
    agreed, we could and should have been 3 up or more by half time. I watched it on iFollow live video stream and we were easily the better side in the first half. Some crap defending second half cost us...but really the lack of a sure fire striker cost us today and if not addressed will do so in the future.

Thought at one nil we should have pushed harder. They'd have collapsed. We were that good:
    We didn't. And on 50 minutes they got on top. We dominated first half. We have to learn to BURY teams when we r on top
    That's could have been 4-0 at half time
    3 points lost
    But encouraging

Forza di Reds DTFLWG
    1st half yep shouda been 3 nowt up but the signs was there in defence that all was not good second half was just 5h1te it seemed that they just forgot how to go forward McDonald should have stayed on his farm he had no idea second half they were standing miles of the forwards back post was never covered they went thru as though we wernt there.
    yes Mccarthy was my MOTM mick saw we were poor in defence and put 2 subs on and they changed the game and scored 2 easy goals.

Brilliant first half. Absolute bag of **** second half. Is Bradshaw shagging Hecky's wife?? Pearson good player blowing outta his ar53 after 35 mins. Poor management. Worst thing about it...we won't play many worse teams than that this season. Agree wi' Roma. Williams was sideways n' backwards and when he did need to put a fornicating tackle in he didn't. Ipswich's second goal was as poor a goal to concede as I've ever seen. Absolutely fuming we've just p1ssed away 3 points chaps.

I Really like Davies and Mcdonald , I don'think either of them are vocal enough tho ? That second goal today , good finish (from a player we could do with ) defence were wide open , no communication at all ! Davies can see all in front of him , but is too quiet he should be bullying his defenders and rollockin them , Mcdonald is probably getting found out a bit now , we expect a lot from him and to be fair he has been good , Jackson ? Pinnock ? Neither are a Mawson ora Roberts , too much pressure on young heads ? I think so !! Experienced centre half and same up front would be a big benefit to these young lads , some of the football in the first half was top class , heads dropped after the equaliser , and apart from a brief 10/15 spell in second half Ipswich were in control , saw some good signs today ! Don't write us off yet
    Last edited by Romared; 12-08-2017 at 08:02 PM.

I Really like Davies and Mcdonald , I don'think either of them are vocal enough tho ? That second goal today , good finish (from a player we could do with ) defence were wide open , no communication at all ! Davies can see all in front of him , but is too quiet he should be bullying his defenders and rollockin them , Mcdonald is probably getting found out a bit now , we expect a lot from him and to be fair he has been good , Jackson ? Pinnock ? Neither are a Mawson ora Roberts , too much pressure on young heads ? I think so !! Experienced centre half and same up front would be a big benefit to these young lads , some of the football in the first half was top class , heads dropped after the equaliser , and apart from a brief 10/15 spell in second half Ipswich were in control , saw some good signs today ! Don't write us off yet
    I just find it bewildering that the club expect these lads to bloom without a bit of fertilizer .

I've come to the conclusion that our health on the pitch doesn't matter , our championship status earned in the hardest way possible seems to be getting t ossed away without a thought .

The only thing that seems to mean anything is how much we can get for our players in the transfer market .

It resembles a closing down sale , everything must go .

👍 Like

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I just find it bewildering that the club expect these lads to bloom without a bit of fertilizer .

I've come to the conclusion that our health on the pitch doesn't matter , our championship status earned in the hardest way possible seems to be getting t ossed away without a thought .

The only thing that seems to mean anything is how much we can get for our players in the transfer market .

It resembles a closing down sale , everything must go .

So what are we banking all this money for exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So what are we banking all this money for exactly?
    I'm as in the dark as the next man exile , tell me if I'm wrong but I haven't read one statement from the club telling what the plan is regarding the profits .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast