+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken wheelbarrow

Broken wheelbarrow

Absolute rip off price increase on beer. Pint of Tetleys and San miguel £8.60. Robbing b@stards

Trent Bridge Inn - £4.40 for a pint of Magners and a pint of real ale. I know Notts is obviously going to be a premium £££wise but they're taking the pi55 a bit, also the beer is poor.

I had a pint of San Miguel after the Wigan game 4.60 same price as his golf club. Never again. Navigation from now on. .

Too right

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Too right
    Now then.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 30m30 minutes ago
    More
    Alan Hardy Retweeted Print Spin
    Is it anymore expensive than surrounding pubs on the same product? If so, I'll make sure we price match for you 🍺🍺Alan Hardy added,
    Print Spin @printspin
    @Bigalanh5 Hi Alan, did you see my tweet earlier in day on price for a pint in Broken Wheelbarrow?
    4 replies 0 retweets 3 likes
    Reply 4 Retweet Like 3 Direct message

Absolute garbage in there today. Ten minutes to get served expensive beer served in plastic pots and they've done away with soft drink refills. Deffo finding somewhere else next home match.

Meadow club and lawtons bar have both gone to pot, over priced and poor service today !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Meadow club and lawtons bar have both gone to pot, over priced and poor service today !

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 1h1 hour ago
    More
    Alan Hardy Retweeted Dan
    £3.80 which is competitive for a venue. Ice Arena £4.50, Nottingham Racecourse £4.30, Dog track £3.70 and Forest £4.00 to £4.50.Alan Hardy added,
    Dan @Nottscountydan
    Replying to @printspin @mrcuthers @Bigalanh5
    How much is a pint now?
    12 replies 1 retweet 15 likes
    Reply 12 Retweet 1 Like 15 Direct message
    Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 16h16 hours ago

More
    We lost money at those prices last season but was my gift to loyal fans, but can't keep doing that. Plastic glasses is the law unfortunatelyAlan Hardy added,
    Print Spin @printspin
    Replying to @mrcuthers @Bigalanh5
    But last season was in Glass I'm not having a go I'm asking the question. I just don't understand how can go up 140% for a pint!
    10 replies 0 retweets 20 likes
    Reply 10 Retweet Like 20

£3 a pint in the Navi and served in proper glasses. Comparing prices with other stadiums is irrelevant when there are other cheaper places 2 mins away where you are going to lose business to.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Now then.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 30m30 minutes ago
    More
    Is it anymore expensive than surrounding pubs on the same product? If so, I'll make sure we price match for you ����Alan Hardy added,
    Print Spin @printspin
    @Bigalanh5 Hi Alan, did you see my tweet earlier in day on price for a pint in Broken Wheelbarrow?
    4 replies 0 retweets 3 likes
    Reply 4 Retweet Like 3 Direct message

Its £3.50 in the embankment, no crap stuff like you get in Lawtons or the Wheelbarrow. And they have tills that work....In Lawtons yesterday they had upto 3 people doing the work that one man used to do and all of them were useless...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast