shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big team over the road

Big team over the road

See the big team must have had their usual massive away support at Accies today. Total crowd 1694. That's after beating us and all the over reaction on beating a championship team on Wednesday. Considering the crap we had to put up with last year our first match last week was watched by almost 1200 Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by portarab View Post
    See the big team must have had their usual massive away support at Accies today. Total crowd 1694. That's after beating us and all the over reaction on beating a championship team on Wednesday. Considering the crap we had to put up with last year our first match last week was watched by almost 1200 Arabs.
    I hear they have won an appeal as they scored more corners than Accies!

Just remember though that karma has a nasty habbit of getting back at people.

So i make that United 2 Fun 0..........pleasing.

Still cannae get the smell o BNB off the soles o my shoes fae oor trip up the street tae the Shankly Stand ,been an expensive cup tie goin tae hae tae incinerate my favourite Samba's

Spent their money on commemorative mugs.

I wonder if Wagner was at Hamilton again yesterday? I do hope so!

All that elation on Wednesday as they are so obsessed with beating Utd that even a narrow win when we are in the second tier with our best players not match sharp sees their team proclaimed as heroes by them and the local media

Crowd - 1,600 - only turn up to derbies
    Accies 3-0 - 7-0 over two recent visits now)
    Points 0 - bottom
    Last 14 league games - W2 1D L11
    Last beat a fellow top flight side - April
    Last major final - may 2003
    Last major semi final - april 2006
    Last top 4 finish - 1962
    Last win at Tannadice - aug 2004

Are they really bottom or are they 9th equal???

Does corner count decide it? Must be a BBC error......

Nice work smed and arabdownsooth btw, think derryrhumba's next doors head is about to explode in rage

I think it's pretty obvious they should have some points due to the mass corners.

Next 3 games?,Dons away,Hibs at home and their big cousins away.There is every chance that next May we will pass each other like ship's in the night.

GB that would be great but a long way to go.

Losing is a hard habit to get out off as we know.

Aye, United Champions and Fun go doon.

Long way to go but good chance of this. McCann won't last there. Shame, as I liked the boy prior to his entry into Funland. He is clearly not experienced enough though and this will go massively pear shaped for him. Still think he is a decent lad but it's going to end in tears for him there.

They beat us and knocked us out the cup.
    Season over for them as nothing they do will surpass it for them.

Cup final hangover. In his aftermatch interview on Wednesday he said "I told the players to call their families". That's how much beating us meant to them, if we won rays interview would of been "I'm delighted but the leagues priority". McCann has also said he wants to get Dundee to a final...I think he's got the belief that his team ain't ever gonna go down and will push for top 6 come the end of the season, totally writing off whatever happens in between. You look at that team and I'm not seeing a player to drag them out the danger, Allan will be their billy McKay.

McCann will be gone by the end of October unfortunately.

I said elsewhere that come the end of May last Wednesday will have been the highlight of their season.
    That's as good as it's going to get.
    I'm maybe not far off the mark

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    I said elsewhere that come the end of May last Wednesday will have been the highlight of their season.
    Defo their biggest game of the season, if they arent involved in any relegation deciders

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Boo Hoo.
    Still haven't got it yet lads Eh?
    Dundee play in the Premier League.
    Dundee United play in the league below Dundee.FC
    Dundee FC.The City Premier League side.
    That's the side that played united off the park last Wednesday.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast