+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big team over the road

Big team over the road

See the big team must have had their usual massive away support at Accies today. Total crowd 1694. That's after beating us and all the over reaction on beating a championship team on Wednesday. Considering the crap we had to put up with last year our first match last week was watched by almost 1200 Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by portarab View Post
    See the big team must have had their usual massive away support at Accies today. Total crowd 1694. That's after beating us and all the over reaction on beating a championship team on Wednesday. Considering the crap we had to put up with last year our first match last week was watched by almost 1200 Arabs.
    I hear they have won an appeal as they scored more corners than Accies!

Just remember though that karma has a nasty habbit of getting back at people.

So i make that United 2 Fun 0..........pleasing.

Still cannae get the smell o BNB off the soles o my shoes fae oor trip up the street tae the Shankly Stand ,been an expensive cup tie goin tae hae tae incinerate my favourite Samba's

Spent their money on commemorative mugs.

I wonder if Wagner was at Hamilton again yesterday? I do hope so!

All that elation on Wednesday as they are so obsessed with beating Utd that even a narrow win when we are in the second tier with our best players not match sharp sees their team proclaimed as heroes by them and the local media

Crowd - 1,600 - only turn up to derbies
    Accies 3-0 - 7-0 over two recent visits now)
    Points 0 - bottom
    Last 14 league games - W2 1D L11
    Last beat a fellow top flight side - April
    Last major final - may 2003
    Last major semi final - april 2006
    Last top 4 finish - 1962
    Last win at Tannadice - aug 2004

Are they really bottom or are they 9th equal???

Does corner count decide it? Must be a BBC error......

Nice work smed and arabdownsooth btw, think derryrhumba's next doors head is about to explode in rage

I think it's pretty obvious they should have some points due to the mass corners.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)