shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pitsmoor Piglet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    14,180

    Pitsmoor Piglet

    Many happy returns,you sound so depressed. wasted a load of 's taking his sprog to the swill.

    Last nite he said keep Carloss until end of season,just now he says the Fishmonger should be looking around for a new manager.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Many happy returns,you sound so depressed. wasted a load of 's taking his sprog to the swill.

    Last nite he said keep Carloss until end of season,just now he says the Fishmonger should be looking around for a new manager.
    In his own way he's as bad as Brian the blade. Changes opinion with the weather

    Slags United off but then says he's not here to talk about Utd

  3. #3
    They say that Piggy Pearson was sitting in the director's box yesterday at Hillsborough.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    They say that Piggy Pearson was sitting in the director's box yesterday at Hillsborough.
    'Piggy' Pearson..? Careful Les, your petticoat is showing...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    In his own way he's as bad as Brian the blade. Changes opinion with the weather

    Slags United off but then says he's not here to talk about Utd
    Owd Brian's such a big BLADE he dint know that the EEL had gone to Franchise for the season when he phoned up t'other week.The pitsmoor pig will have changed his mind when he rings in next week,sayin he wants Carlosser to stay. UTCB

  6. #6
    Pitsmoor Pig won't be happy

    Biggsy seems to think Forest Fairy has played his last game for the pigs

    Whilst it's took him an age to work out what us Blades have known since his arrival, Forest Fairy has obviously come to the same conclusion we did and that is, they ain't going anywhere, anytime soon whilst under Carlost's tenure

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    'Piggy' Pearson..? Careful Les, your petticoat is showing...
    You shouldn't be peeping then. Name:  default_NRhTp24.png
Views: 236
Size:  13.6 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •