+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moore on a permanent transfer

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    It doesn't work like that GWRU
    Danny Ward was 25 but the club had the option of another year. If Moore has the same he could have 20 month left on his contract...
    Hope Paul Douglas is up to speed & Newell has an option of another year.

This is from Mick on Moore getting his hat trick "that's his level at mo, but can improve, if not will sell for more than bought him"

Calm down a little Moore so we can probably buy you then you can up your game

In yesterday's Football League Paper Mick McCarthy was quoted as saying that he could play any combination of his four frontline strikers, Martin Waghorn, Joe Garner, David McGoldrick and Freddie Sears. He went on to explain the different qualities of each of the players and seemed happy with the options available to him.
    Now would be the perfect time to put a serious bid in for Keifer Moore because I think he has found his spiritual home at NYS.
    Get it done Warney!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    In yesterday's Football League Paper Mick McCarthy was quoted as saying that he could play any combination of his four frontline strikers, Martin Waghorn, Joe Garner, David McGoldrick and Freddie Sears. He went on to explain the different qualities of each of the players and seemed happy with the options available to him.
    Now would be the perfect time to put a serious bid in for Keifer Moore because I think he has found his spiritual home at NYS.
    Get it done Warney!
    He's also got two injured defenders and looking at fetching some in, Moore can also do that role (don't know how well) so let's hope Mick doesn't change his mind

I asked him on Saturday when he came to collect his motm award in lounge, he said we'll see lol.

I agree with Mellow. Put a good bid in now. Moore will be a real asset to us in L1. Perfect for us. Mick doesn't need him but why wait until he's scored a dozen or more goals - and I reckon he'll do that by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    I agree with Mellow. Put a good bid in now. Moore will be a real asset to us in L1. Perfect for us. Mick doesn't need him but why wait until he's scored a dozen or more goals - and I reckon he'll do that by Christmas.
    Yes - Ipswich already have one hell of a front four - should do well scoring with those lads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123