+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore on a permanent transfer

Moore on a permanent transfer

Think we should put a bid in for Moore with some of the Danny Ward money because we might not get him the full season what are your thoughts?

He's got 11 month left on his contract. Not sure if he has extension clause

If loan terms are agreed can it be made permanent. Ipswich won't sell him. If he was crap they would have released him. They can't lose in this situation. Caytonmiller. He's under 24 so wouldn't go for nothing anyway.

To think they only paid £20,000 for him...phff!

At his goal scoring rate he'll go to the highest bidding team, Ipswich will make sure that happens.

Not just his goal scoring rate though Brin, he's got fantastic close ball skills for such a big bloke, he controls a ball 7 foot in the air with his head brings it down with his chest and his close foot control is amazing for a such a man mountain.

I've only seen him play twice so I may be overreacting but evidence so far he looks like being our best ever loanee.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Not just his goal scoring rate though Brin, he's got fantastic close ball skills for such a big bloke, he controls a ball 7 foot in the air with his head brings it down with his chest and his close foot control is amazing for a such a man mountain.

I've only seen him play twice so I may be overreacting but evidence so far he looks like being our best ever loanee.
    Yes pal my lad has said much the same on his report to me today. Trust the Mrs enjoyed her day at the match today

She's still buzzing Brin thanks mate, we both are :-D

Well, we could do worse. Unusual to have a player of his physique who is also good on the deck. If he carries on like this, Mick will have him back in Jan and we need to at least have a Plan B and C lined up, even if that is to get him on a perm.. Early days I know, but looking promising thus far

Best thing we can hope for is Ipswich keep scoring and winning.

If we are serious about building for a decent future, this is a player we should spend good money on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast