+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At Home with the McCanns - Part 3

I'm amazed that you are able to recognise wit Greetin'. Well maybe I'll give you credit for getting half of it.
    And if you are going to fall about, could you do it in the aisles rather than the Isles please, thank you.

'Ah worked up'?
    His question was what was your happiest moment as a Dee? And nae kidding on your no a trophy virgin

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good to see its having the desired effect John. Not obsessed are you 😆😆 but cannae stay off our board for long. Why not get it over with and just join us?
    Was it better than your paramilitary rant then? That would be hard to top right enough 😕
    Chapter 4.Stoke gets to work on a cringworthy illiterate tale.
    "Well lads it's not the brightest Stoke here again sharing my razor sharp witt and literary skills with you all.Did I mention my book launch is Pending? Well you are all cordially invited to attend .First edition signings will be a collectors item so get your orders in today and don't be disappointed like Neil McCann. Hey that was me cracking one of my famous 'Stoke smashes'. Oh I am a topper eh.My wife calls me stoke the pokey.Ho ho.Another joke lads.
    Let's get back on topic.
    Yes it was a real hammering that we took at Dens Yes we cried a Smedum tear for days afterwards but hey we beat Q.O.S. and we are top of the league in the CHAMPIONSHIP.Still doon I grant you but on course as we approach the finishing line.Just 34 more games to go.
    Must go to bed.
    Night all"
    Signed
    Stokey pokey.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    I'm amazed that you are able to recognise wit Greetin'. Well maybe I'll give you credit for getting half of it.
    And if you are going to fall about, could you do it in the aisles rather than the Isles please, thank you.
    A tester for Stoke that he missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    'Ah worked up'?
    His question was what was your happiest moment as a Dee? And nae kidding on your no a trophy virgin
    The DOON DERBY was great charlie.
    You must have fair enjoyed that too.?
    But it's a life experience supporting dundee fc..
    Its not like supporting the shyte that you follow.
    No heart and soul.
    DFC are a real football
    experience

Nah didn't enjoy that game but fair enjoyed a few other games at dens , 14th may 1983 being top of the list

"Must go to bed 'Night all" (Greetin').

Good night. Always good when the kids go to bed isn't it?

Right, time for the adults to talk now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Its not like supporting the shyte that you follow.
    No heart and soul.
    DFC are a real football
    experience

Keep deeluding yourself about that trophy virgin, it's not reality

This is though...
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    All that elation on Wednesday as they are so obsessed with beating Utd that even a narrow win when we are in the second tier with our best players not match sharp sees their team proclaimed as heroes by them and the local media

Crowd - 1,600 - only turn up to derbies
    Accies 3-0 - 7-0 over two recent visits now
    Points 0 - bottom
    Last 14 league games - W2 1D L11
    Last beat a fellow top flight side - April
    Last major final - may 2003
    Last major semi final - april 2006
    Last top 4 finish - 1962
    Last win at Tannadice - aug 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Nah didn't enjoy that game but fair enjoyed a few other games at dens , 14th may 1983 being top of the list
    Uniteds day in the sun.Seems a distant memory.I bet you tell that story to your great great grand children charlie.A long long time ago."Once upon a time "Etc
    You know charlie united won that title 21 years after Dundees Muirton triumph.
    Its now 34 years ago that you won that title.A distant memory.
    What isn't a distant memory is the message given on the field last Wednesday.
    Dundee are miles ahead of united. Dundee are the superior team and long may it last.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Keep deeluding yourself about that trophy virgin, it's not reality.This is though...
    You're just upset because Dundee gave United tanking.
    You are a bad loser shedka.
    When my team gets a hammering I don't get angry at teasers.
    No.
    I wait until times like these and I rub it in to people like you.
    'You Boyz took one he'll of a beating..One heeeeeeeeellllll of a beating. '
    A real doing shedka.
    A HAMMERING
    Got that shedka or should I spell it out Again?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)