+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hegazi goal V B'mouth....

Hegazi goal V B'mouth....

Nice one Dub.

It's a testament to how well he played that we didn't miss a legend like gmac.

Even chipped in a gmacesque goal.

Just watched his interview aftee the game....seems like a fairly grounded player...I suppose coming from where he comes from there is a lot more in your face poverty and guys like him realize they are blessed as well as very lucky...Long may it continue for him...

As you're here dubs are you checking out the Perseids tonight? Not many clouds round these parts (Oldbury) so may be worth a look.

With a lot of our current players he's had a torrid time with injuries.

He was at fiornetina and had injuries there and was released so probably views this as his last chance with a team abroad.

But, he is very highly regarded in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    As you're here dubs are you checking out the Perseids tonight? Not many clouds round these parts (Oldbury) so may be worth a look.
    Hi Phil....yeah just finished work and have opened a few cans of Bulmer's Cider here...
    Its warm enough but a little cloudy but it is nice enough to fall asleep on the recliner over here.... Peak expected around 3am or thereabouts.....or quite a few cans later....long run tomorrow as well but sure you only live once....I have read.....

Hope you catch a few Dubs, Im not as enthusiastic as i once was, i'll probably do a 11.30 to midnight vigil. Got to be honest ive never seen these 150+ at peak the best was about 25 in one hour some years back but ive always had to contend with light pollution. When im out in the garden later the neighbour will no doubt switch his flippin bathroom light on

We'live'in'the'country,'clear'skies.But'we'are'off 'to'Aber'early'tomorrow.Will'have'10'mins'or'so'in 'a'bit.
    Best'i'ever'saw'was'at'The'Mill'at'Alveley'in'1974

Good goal...nice to see 'the wand' can still work magic...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)