+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football emotions....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Saturday 5th August 17.00pm and more than enough millers fans were feeling the trip to Fleetwood was a waste of time.

Emotions hit the millersmad board with the expected 'Warne out, he's clueless' postings. Now fast forward to today and we hammer Southend 5 - 0.

Suddenly the world is alright again as we sit 7th and the fickle amongst us think Warne's the next England Manager in the making. Such is football and how emotions can spin on a sixpence or, 2 and a half pence, you older one's know what I mean.

IF the momentum continues when we visit Posh next Saturday then cries of of auto will be banded about as the non realists think we're Real Madrid. Yes this board will bounce about with emotional comment and content and that's why we all love Football.

Having missed the Barnsley, Fleetwood and today's game I cannot comment at all on anyone's performance but one player's name keeps rising above all others and that is Joe Newell. For me this lad will have bids on him come January if he keeps up the form he is currently showing, thing is if that happens will Stewart have the balls not to sell him?
    REAL MADRID ! It was more like watching Brazil......good going forwards but a bit dodgy at the back.

UTM

Emotions?

It's going to be another Steve Evans rollercoaster

I think the three points in league one will be gained based on the calories burned and the possession stats made irrelevant. They are irrelevant anyway because it's not the possession but what you do with the possession - as we know.

As I say.....points in this league WILL BE in proportion to calories used during the game......it's an energy league.

That would be an interesting stat' if we could get hold of it....perhaps kilometers run by a team would surfice ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12