+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chessie Fans Forum

Chessie Fans Forum

What a couple of them say

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    spireitetoo's Photospireitetoo
    Yesterday, 04:31 PM
    Bottom of the league, only 2 games gone and were concerned... damn phuckin right to be too, county were crap, 2 wins in 22 games though speaks volumes, we deep in the shyyte with this idiot in charge
    Middle East's PhotoMiddle East

Yesterday, 04:36 PM
    I am starting to get concerned. We have been beaten today by a very poor team though admittedly the ref was a complete tool!

Caldwells lack of tactical nous and Anyons ability as a keeper are definite worries....

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post

Bottom of the league, only 2 games gone and were concerned... damn phuckin right to be too, county were crap, 2 wins in 22 games though speaks volumes, we deep in the shyyte with this idiot in charge

I am starting to get concerned. We have been beaten today by a very poor team though admittedly the ref was a complete tool!

Caldwells lack of tactical nous and Anyons ability as a keeper are definite worries....
    In some aspects, we are a poor team but we are poor team that works hard, plays to it's strengths and has a plan.

Chesterfield tried to play from the back with players that aren't good enough. There strengths were O'Grady and Ugwu, had they got the ball forward to them early and isolated Duffy and Brisley, they would have caused Notts a lot of problems.

There keeper is too short, I mentioned it early on and sure enough he was lobbed by Grant's header and nowhere near his freekick that wasn't even close to the corner, Wikipedia says he's 6ft2 but I'm not believing that, he looked more like 5ft10 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    There keeper is too short, I mentioned it early on and sure enough he was lobbed by Grant's header and nowhere near his freekick that wasn't even close to the corner, Wikipedia says he's 6ft2 but I'm not believing that, he looked more like 5ft10 to me.
    I couldn't believe how small he was until the second half, it explained why he flapped at several crosses earlier in the game.
    Chesterfield reminded me of us under Moniz, they played out from the back, passed it around nicely but rarely got near our goal in the first half, whilst what we were playing wasn't exactly pretty we had corner after corner.

county were crap

We have been beaten today by a very poor team

They are used to L1 standard but they're now going to have to accept losing to poorer opposition than the likes of Sheff Utd, Bolton etc. from time to time.
    Whilst they may not be promotion candidates this season I can't see Chesterfield struggling down at the bottom for long.

While they think we're crap we'll improve while they have no hope.
    If Nolan keeps hearing that we're crap he will l hope improve the side from time to time. It's called management. Good luck to him.

They sound like a pair pf Nob Jockeys too me, I have a mate who was born and bred in Chesterfield he too thought we were shall we say not very good,[ if I wrote what he did say Red Card would have been shown ]. But it was really about what a bunch of Krap Cheating Diving Back Studs we are, they were beaten by a very poor team.

Never mind I said you will find your true level in the Vanarama League.

Funny that he thought we were diving, you should ask him to comment on the fact that O'Grady spent most of his time on the floor and that lad Barry that won a freekick and rolled four times despite there being no contact at all in front of the Pavis in the second half.