+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talking of new kits for the season

I like the Arrogrunts home shirt,brings back fond memories of when they wore something similar in the late 60s,early 70s,boy were they a poor side wearing that,Ian Bowyer scored twice to relegate them when they sported said kit,

Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    "Elev8 isn't the manufacturer either."

Come on then, name and shame. Who is the manufacturer?

The Clothing Bank Bri Nylon Football shirt and Dishcloth Company Ltd ( in liquidation)

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I like the Arrogrunts home shirt,brings back fond memories of when they wore something similar in the late 60s,early 70s,boy were they a poor side wearing that,Ian Bowyer scored twice to relegate them when they sported said kit,

Happy Days

Sssssh. You can't mention it. King of Internet has spoken....

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    The Clothing Bank Bri Nylon Football shirt and Dishcloth Company Ltd ( in liquidation)
    McNutjob says its not the name prominent on the shirt where you'd expect the manufacturer logo to be. He said it wasn't but then didn't tell us who it was. I'm just curious...thats all.

McNutjob says its not the name prominent on the shirt where you'd expect the manufacturer logo to be. He said it wasn't but then didn't tell us who it was. I'm just curious...thats all.
    There's a very big clue on the front of the away shirt that it's not Elev8.

Come on then, spit it out. I'm not trawling the internet for pictures of your hypothetical away shirt?

The Owls can unveil the first team home and away replica strip for the club’s 150th anniversary campaign.

Both strips are a nod to Wednesday’s history - the home kit, with a three-button down placket, has a block royal blue body with white sleeves and shorts, as donned by Wednesday between 1965 and 1972.

The v-neck away shirt, meanwhile, takes on a modern twist of the hugely popular early-1990s yellow shirt with striking black pinstripes and black shorts.

Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 with full embroidery, limited edition 150th anniversary crests and deluxe fit.

The shirts house the very latest technology, with extra breathable panelling on an interlock material, and ‘150 years 1867 - 2017’ embroidered onto the rear of the collar.

The socks on the home strip are white with blue hoops, while the away socks are black with yellow hoops.

The 2017/18 replica strips will be on sale in store later this month - visit swfc.co.uk for further information.

The important bit

"Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 "

Whose name appears on the away shirt twice.

Do you get off on humiliating yourself Lickspittle?

What an idiot.

Come on then, spit it out. I'm not trawling the internet for pictures of your hypothetical away shirt?
    He's making stuff up again. Either that or the Pigs are lying on their press release.

See above.

Let's hope Strangelove can "deal with it".

Elev8 Energy Drink.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Elev8 Energy Drink.

"Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 "

Who is this other Elev8 kit manufacturer then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast