+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelvey

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    Looking forward to the matches without Shelvey. Can't stand the fecker... last person I would name captain.

Overrated shoite player. If he was from scandinavia, he would be no where near a PL-team. I know people that can hit a 70yard pass perfectly - it dont make them a good footballer.

Stupid man. Stupid player. Get rid.
    Get rid of probably our best player is absolutely what we need to do when we don't have money to replace...

Aye, that's the problem. Shelvey is key to our gameplan and when he's on song, offers something that no-one else in the team does or even can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, that's the problem. Shelvey is key to our gameplan and when he's on song, offers something that no-one else in the team does or even can.
    What p*sses me off most is I know shelvey is a idiot for doing what he did but if it was a spurs player the ref would pretend he didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    What p*sses me off most is I know shelvey is a idiot for doing what he did but if it was a spurs player the ref would pretend he didn't see it.
    Or at most would get a warning.

Aye, this...especially the bit about Mariner.

What really fucks me off is Kane. Ali was being a knob but Shelvey was a bigger knob. Kane, on the other hand, was a dirty twat and having seen Cahill's sending off yesterday this was easily a red too.
    I agree about Kane. He made no attempt to play the ball, only the player. It cost us a player and a game changing sub.
    This should have been a red card for Kane, but like has been said: he's a media darling.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I agree about Kane. He made no attempt to play the ball, only the player. It cost us a player and a game changing sub.
    This should have been a red card for Kane, but like has been said: he's a media darling.
    I hope someone snaps Harry Kane's leg from the knee down . Ali just played Shelvey like the idiot that he is.

The other thing with Shelvey is that it's only a matter of time before it happens again. Leopards and spots and all that.

The other thing with Shelvey is that it's only a matter of time before it happens again. Leopards and spots and all that.
    But a 20yr old (when we bought him) Mitro, was a liability that couldn't be trusted!

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    I hope someone snaps Harry Kane's leg from the knee down . Ali just played Shelvey like the idiot that he is.
    I agree.
    I want to see a footballing no mark wreck his entire season.
    In Shelvey's favour, if it can be classed as one, (assuming he gets the chance to play on) is, he is left with no excuses so early in the season and can sit out matches that we can cope in without him, rather than having any huge games to worry about.

All games are huge but I mean the real big hitters.

Hopefully it only happens one last time for us, if it does, because after that I do not expect him to every kick another ball for us and hope he wouldn't.
    One last shot for me and that's it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)