+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelvey

Shelvey

Seriously, what a bell end.

Need to replace this idiot - THIS window.

Replace Shelvey or get striker. . . We wouldn't get both.

For me it would have to be a striker.

Agree that he was a bell end for that though, it cost us the game.

When I said he would crack under pressure people laughed

He is a knob

I rather replace Shelvey.

He will cost us many games, and eventually Rafas job.

He ain't up to the prem
    To many clever players in his area who will get to him

Total liability but beggars can't be choosers. One more chance then get him out!....

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    He ain't up to the prem
    To many clever players in his area who will get to him
    No credit due to anyone other than Shelvey for the sending off. Alli didn't kick the ball away to get Shelvey sent off, he did it because he's a petulant little brat. Shelvey just decided that if Alli would be petulant, he'd see his petulance and raise him a bellend.

Rafa should but him on the transfer list immediately he is a prick and a liability to the team

A petulant child that should be playing in the championship. Cost us the game today.

Quote Originally Posted by mclovinmag View Post
    Total liability but beggars can't be choosers. One more chance then get him out!....
    Why does he deserve another chance? How many times have we been here before with him? Captain today, and he still acts like that. We have other central midfielders and they aren't the risk that Shelvey is. The rewards aren't there even when he does stay on the pitch - 5 goals and 8 assists last season in the Championship. He isn't good enough. His hollywood passes look great when they come off, but how many times does he just give the ball away? Plus the virtually guaranteed miscontrol in front of the back four in each game (did it AGAIN today). Sorry, but for me, he is not someone we should be picking the rest of the team around.

If I was Rafa I would of followed him up the tunnel and kicked 7 shades out of the petulant fecker. As captain you dont leave your team mates to suffer He is Joey Barton without the rug

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)