shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Rafas found someone worse than dummett

  1. #1

    Rafas found someone worse than dummett

    That lad at right back

    What a signing

    Not

  2. #2


    Are you going to start a thread slating every player?

  3. #3
    No
    But honestly he is gash

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    945
    Actually, I thought Manquillo was good up until the first goal. He lost his concentration and paid the price, and after that he let his head drop.

  5. #5
    Agreed Andy.

    He looks a confidence player, which is a bugger as it's going to be a battle all season. Hopefully he'll be perked up and come back to next game like he started this one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed Andy.

    He looks a confidence player, which is a bugger as it's going to be a battle all season. Hopefully he'll be perked up and come back to next game like he started this one.
    It's understandable I think mate - error on his debut against one of the title contenders, you're down to 10 men and trying to hold out for a point etc. Bound to get to him. Hopefully he'll look back at his performance earlier in the game and take some positives from it and bounce back. Yedlin is likely to replace him at RB when he's fit though, so it's not a major issue for the team long term.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    No
    But honestly he is gash
    He played well u th*ck c*nt

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    That lad at right back

    What a signing

    Not
    For once instead of being critically of the players be critical of Ashley and joe 90 for not signing Rafa first or second choices but his 4-5th bc they wanted to do it on the cheap like f*cking always

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    No
    But honestly he is gash
    Did ok for me first half and then the whole team were under pressure when down to 10 men

  10. #10
    Manquillo did alright for me, would have liked to see Merino on from the start hes a great left foot and sprayed the ball around well.Shelvey is NOT captain material and let the side down today.We were doing ok until he got sent off BUT no threat up front which everybody knew.Come on man get a bloody striker in or we are really in trouble.

  11. #11
    He was to. Lane for both goals

    To be fair though none had a good game
    Dummet going of was a blessing
    We had no creativity Perez the game passed him by
    gayle stands no chance up front on his own
    Spuds didn't get out of first gear

    Going to be a hard season

    And the lad from stoke

    Please who the hell is rafas contacts
    Who is his scouting network

    A shop attendant from sports direct
    As he is finding some real cheap tat

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,011
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    He was to. Lane for both goals

    To be fair though none had a good game
    Dummet going of was a blessing
    We had no creativity Perez the game passed him by
    gayle stands no chance up front on his own
    Spuds didn't get out of first gear

    Going to be a hard season

    And the lad from stoke

    Please who the hell is rafas contacts
    Who is his scouting network

    A shop attendant from sports direct
    As he is finding some real cheap tat
    That is simply because Ashley and Charnley will not consider Rafa' more expensive options.

    Get real man. It's Ashley's and Charnley's fault that we are in this predicament.

    The fact that you continue to blame Rafa for the predicament the club is in only goes to prove what little business acumen you really have.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    That is simply because Ashley and Charnley will not consider Rafa' more expensive options.

    Get real man. It's Ashley's and Charnley's fault that we are in this predicament.

    The fact that you continue to blame Rafa for the predicament the club is in only goes to prove what little business acumen you really have.
    His business acumen is that he's watched a couple of episodes of The Apprentice

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    5,697
    a kid making his debut, against one of the countries too sides, and he done more than ok.

    two of his fellow defenders went off injured meaning we had to re-shuffle and compose ourselves twice in the 1st half. and we played half the game with 10 men.

    how the feck can he be flagged off?

    DEAR ME!!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    That is simply because Ashley and Charnley will not consider Rafa' more expensive options.

    Get real man. It's Ashley's and Charnley's fault that we are in this predicament.

    The fact that you continue to blame Rafa for the predicament the club is in only goes to prove what little business acumen you really have.
    Well said

  16. #16
    Bloody hell PBoro, did you get home early one day to find a spaniard up to his nuts in your wife? You blame Rafa for everything, although your heartthrob Ashley has publicly stated, Rafa hasn't got the funds he requires.

    As for yesterday one person was at fault for us conceding both goals. J-J Shelvey.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    a kid making his debut, against one of the countries too sides, and he done more than ok.

    two of his fellow defenders went off injured meaning we had to re-shuffle and compose ourselves twice in the 1st half. and we played half the game with 10 men.

    how the feck can he be flagged off?

    DEAR ME!!!
    Hear hear

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    a kid making his debut, against one of the countries too sides, and he done more than ok.

    two of his fellow defenders went off injured meaning we had to re-shuffle and compose ourselves twice in the 1st half. and we played half the game with 10 men.

    how the feck can he be flagged off?

    DEAR ME!!!
    Cos he was a Rafa buy . . .

    Well said Mick. Untill Shelvey got sent off he was defending ok in a unit that had been mixed up after 20ish minutes.

  19. #19
    Wether you play with 10 men or 11

    You don't as a right back let anyone get inside you
    He did twice
    And was caught out at least 6 times prior to that

    Gash
    Why he didn't play Jesus is beyond me

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Wether you play with 10 men or 11

    You don't as a right back let anyone get inside you
    He did twice
    And was caught out at least 6 times prior to that

    Gash
    Why he didn't play Jesus is beyond me
    B0llocks! He had one eye on Son and also Ben Davies was free wide left. Ritchie had moved more central because Shelvey had been sent off so Manquillo not only had to watch Alli but also 2 other players for their first goal. Have you ever played football before?

    If anything Alli should have been marked by one of the centre backs not Manquillo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •