+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Trump & Kim Jung Un

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Andy, you are being extremely stupid on this post. Forget DT and his stupid posturing, and the same applies to KJU, all posture.
    Are you seriously suggesting that the US should "removed" KJU by force? Are you seriously suggesting that the US (as it stands it would only be the US, it wouldn't get any UN backing (and Blair can't pull any strings these days)) should proceed with an attack on a sovereign nation that would in all probability suck in China and then God knows what would happen.
    Really?

I also presume if it kicked off and escalated into something really nasty you would be at the front of the queue to sign on the dotted line? No, I didn't think so.
    There will be no conscription in a nuclear war. You are out of time, Smiff.
    I think Andy is implying that face to face shouting is a poor substitute for diplomacy. I agree with the opinion that the US has been indulging in a failed policy with regard to NK for many years.
    You know what I would have done? Wrapped a huge food drop in US flags in areas of the country that the government couldn't easily reach. Then bombard the air waves with messages of friendship for the ordinary people. Much cheaper than military hardware and more effective. Lateral thinking isn't something you could ever accuse Haircut 100 of.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Andy, you are being extremely stupid on this post. Forget DT and his stupid posturing, and the same applies to KJU, all posture.
    Are you seriously suggesting that the US should "removed" KJU by force? Are you seriously suggesting that the US (as it stands it would only be the US, it wouldn't get any UN backing (and Blair can't pull any strings these days)) should proceed with an attack on a sovereign nation that would in all probability suck in China and then God knows what would happen.
    Really?

I also presume if it kicked off and escalated into something really nasty you would be at the front of the queue to sign on the dotted line? No, I didn't think so.
    and thats the truth of it.
    Total fart

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think Andy is implying that face to face shouting is a poor substitute for diplomacy. I agree with the opinion that the US has been indulging in a failed policy with regard to NK for many years.
    You know what I would have done? Wrapped a huge food drop in US flags in areas of the country that the government couldn't easily reach. Then bombard the air waves with messages of friendship for the ordinary people. Much cheaper than military hardware and more effective. Lateral thinking isn't something you could ever accuse Haircut 100 of.
    No sid, you'd have done your Neville Chamberlain impression and come home waving a piece of paper.
    Its sad acts like you, who actually start wars by being complete wusses.

Kim is just a windup merchant with his little country it'll only take 2 nukes. He knows how far to go as long as he looks good for his people he'll huff and puff.
    Trump is all front, he sits on the fence even with is. own local issues.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    We are talking N Korean not mainland China. Any preemptive strike by the US would be to neutralise any nuclear weapon sites. IF China were to be dragged in (debatable) it would be a land/air conflict initially deploying tactical weapons not strategic. There would certainly be time to at least start to mobilise forces. There will certainly be time for Andy to head the queue.
    Of course it would in all probability never happen unless Kim had a pop at the South (a whole different ball game, a game that would isolate the North, China would never openly admit to any involvement).
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 14-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No sid, you'd have done your Neville Chamberlain impression and come home waving a piece of paper.
    Its sad acts like you, who actually start wars by being complete wusses.
    Quiet Tricky, you're a p*ssy too.

But wait a sec... Trump... Tricky... Trump...

Are all right wingers such weak cowardly cucks?

Appeasement hasn't worked, so there's only one thing left to do.

"Patience has run out" as Trump said but won't actually do anything about it.

I think Trump and Mattis need to get out of the way and let real men handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Quiet Tricky, you're a p*ssy too.

But wait a sec... Trump... Tricky... Trump...

Are all right wingers such weak cowardly cucks?

Appeasement hasn't worked, so there's only one thing left to do.

"Patience has run out" as Trump said but won't actually do anything about it.

I think Trump and Mattis need to get out of the way and let real men handle this.
    Post deleted
    Last edited by cher1; 14-08-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You certainly aint one of them. Faggot comes to mind
    Or a pontificating 'Irrelevance'

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Or a pontificating 'Irrelevance'
    Post deleted.
    Last edited by cher1; 14-08-2017 at 10:00 PM.

And people actually ask me why I don't bother with political threads??? I thought I'd left this sort of thing behind me in the infant school playground.
    Last edited by ancientpie; 14-08-2017 at 04:51 PM. Reason: why not?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast