+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT - Trump & Kim Jung Un

Can't any of you explain why your "man" has done nothing but let Kim walk all over him?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The cavalry as arrived
    Jeez!! No wonder sidders keeps getting a stiffy!! It's "The cavalry has arrived"
    I don't know!! Bulwell Hall kids!!

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Can't any of you explain why your "man" has done nothing but let Kim walk all over him?
    Either your account has been hacked by a 15 year old or you are winding us up.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffypie View Post
    jeez!! No wonder sidders keeps getting a stiffy!! It's "the cavalry has arrived"
    i don't know!! Bulwell hall kids!!
    Ha-ha

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ha-ha
    I call drugs

Still nobody knows why Trump won't hold li'l Kim to account?

Who would have known he'd rather the little Korean boss man take him for a f*ckin' meat spin over anything else.

Who would have known he'd rather the little Korean boss man take him for a f*ckin' meat spin over anything else.
    Why only DT? Why doesn't Canada step up to the plate? Because, as normal, we all hide behind the US coat tails.

As I've indicated earlier in this thread, I think the point at which the USA or anyone else could intervene with limited consequences passed some time ago. I don't think Trump or any other Leader will want to be seen as jumping first, and perhaps Trump's hard-man rhetoric is one last attempt to try to get through to Kim using not-so-diplomatic diplomacy, but it won't work.

Nobody wants to confront this, and many can't process the thought of it happening, but I think the odds are very high that Kim Jong-Un will use his new weapons to launch an attack, because I don't think he cares about the consequences, and then all hell will break loose.

Is it half term?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I think the odds are very high that Kim Jong-Un will use his new weapons to launch an attack.
    If the odds are very high then why doesn't Trump take him out now before that happens???

... I almost forgot: because he's weak!

... and a p*ssy.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast