+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Trump & Kim Jung Un

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Trump's been pawned? How much did they get for him?

Like I've said above, a succession of American Presidents have, in effect, been owned by North Korea in the sense that they've kept giving out stern warnings but have done nothing, mainly because of the implications for South Korea. Perhaps Trump will go down the same route for all his tough talk, but I think he's still the most likely to actually do something.

As Kelsdyke says, it's a strange thing to wish for, but ultimately the west may have no choice. If and when North Korea finalise their nuclear option (if they haven't got it already) I don't think Kim Jong Un is just going to sit back and relax. He will be even more emboldened and reckless.
    I think Andy is doing a Sid making ridiculous statements to get a reaction

Here's a short list of their ridiculous bellicose but without any balls to back it up.

CIA director Mike Pompeo said that it's "unacceptable" for NK to possess nuclear missiles capable of hitting the US.

Defense secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis said, "The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons... The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people." And finally, "You Will Lose. Your People Will Be Destroyed."

And the "big man" (with small hands) Trump himself said back in January about the prospects of NK developing an ICBM: "It won't happen!" About Kim Jong Un, he said, "This man will not get away with what he is doing!" As well as, "we have a situation that we just cannot let — we cannot let what's been going on for a long period of years continue." He also said, "The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed. Many years, and it's failed. And, frankly, that patience is over."

And then most recently, he even went and moved the goal posts when he said, "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States, they will be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen."

But we all know it's all just hot air. They're been fannying about because they're cowards standing around with their d*cks in their hands.

The only thing Trump has said right so far is: "Kim Jung Un is a smart cookie." Damn straight he's a smart cookie, he's played the cuck Trump like a fiddle!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/w...les-china.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...pretty-n753006

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rea-youll-lose

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Bizarre post, so you want DT to nuke NK?
    Andy had one extra toke on the old Cannabis Peace Pipe, he'll be okey-dokey tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Here's a short list of their ridiculous bellicose but without any balls to back it up.

CIA director Mike Pompeo said that it's "unacceptable" for NK to possess nuclear missiles capable of hitting the US.

Defense secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis said, "The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons... The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people." And finally, "You Will Lose. Your People Will Be Destroyed."

And the "big man" (with small hands) Trump himself said back in January about the prospects of NK developing an ICBM: "It won't happen!" About Kim Jong Un, he said, "This man will not get away with what he is doing!" As well as, "we have a situation that we just cannot let — we cannot let what's been going on for a long period of years continue." He also said, "The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed. Many years, and it's failed. And, frankly, that patience is over."

And then most recently, he even went and moved the goal posts when he said, "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States, they will be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen."

But we all know it's all just hot air. They're been fannying about because they're cowards standing around with their d*cks in their hands.

The only thing Trump has said right so far is: "Kim Jung Un is a smart cookie." Damn straight he's a smart cookie, he's played the cuck Trump like a fiddle!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/w...les-china.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...pretty-n753006

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rea-youll-lose

As you obviously hate Trump and seem to like the North Korean Nut job, as a matter of interest what do you think Trump would do if the nut job actually attacked America or one of it's allies, will he do nothing as you are implying?
    Last edited by i961pie; 14-08-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    As you obviously hate Trump and seem to like the North Korean Nut job, as a matter of interest what do you think Trump would do if the nut job actually attacked America or one of it's allies, will he do nothing as you are implying?
    Trump said that he wouldn't let NK develop an ICBM, and they did.

Trump said that NK wouldn't get away with what they're doing. And they have.

Trump said that his patience has run out. It obviously hasn't.

Now if Trump wants to shift the goal posts to where he has to wait to be attacked then it simply shows how much of a p*ssy he is.

Why would NK bother attacking anybody? They got what they wanted and are holding two fingers up. And Trump is taking it... like the little b*tch that he is! That's because he's weak.

Trump said that he wouldn't let NK develop an ICBM, and they did.

Trump said that NK wouldn't get away with what they're doing. And they have.

Trump said that his patience has run out. It obviously hasn't.

Now if Trump wants to shift the goal posts to where he has to wait to be attacked then it simply shows how much of a p*ssy he is.

Why would NK bother attacking anybody? They got what they wanted and are holding two fingers up. And Trump is taking it... like the little b*tch that he is! That's because he's weak.
    How old are you sonny Jim? Any reasonably intelligent person doesn't use words appertaining to a female dog and a cat's nick name to describe another human being. Trump is weak? ........... you don't become a billionaire by being weak lad ....... it seems to me you know very little about about this sort of thing. I bet you hate capitalists!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    How old are you sonny Jim? Any reasonably intelligent person doesn't use words appertaining to a female dog and a cat's nick name to describe another human being. Trump is weak? ........... you don't become a billionaire by being weak lad ....... it seems to me you know very little about about this sort of thing. I bet you hate capitalists!

He didn't "become" a billionaire, he inherited it.

It's worrying the world is at the mercy of a maniacal despot with daddy issues and Kim isn't much better. Interesting that Trump decided to take a day off Twitter yesterday the day after a woman was killed on US streets by neo Nazi terrorists. Priorities and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    What a patronising post, Serious. His name is Andy, not Jim. Some of the words you have used in the past to describe human beings have been distinctly more tasteless (Diane Abbott, for example).
    There are plenty of billionaires who are weak people but good with money and investment. Trump isn't one of them. Like BFP says - his wealth is inherited. He is not the shrewd businessman he conned thick Americans into believing he was.
    He has no idea of political process and how it works. Worse than that, he's not prepared to take sound advice.
    I don't know whether Andy hates capitalists, but, like me, he probably hates the kind of capitalist Trump is. Ask his employees what they think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He didn't "become" a billionaire, he inherited it.

It's worrying the world is at the mercy of a maniacal despot with daddy issues and Kim isn't much better. Interesting that Trump decided to take a day off Twitter yesterday the day after a woman was killed on US streets by neo Nazi terrorists. Priorities and all that.
    He borrowed $14 million .........and turned it into $1000,000,000 plus.

But then again, you hate the rich don't you? There's always been the 'Have's' and the 'Have not's' for as long as I can remember but when I was younger you never got the bilious vitriol of envy that seems to abound today concerning the rich.

Despite all his tough talk, he's done absolutely nothing about NK. Doesn't even know which direction his ships are going. How many 'last warnings' does Kim Jung Un get? As many as he wants, because Trump is completely impotent. Might as well just shut his big mouth before Kim fills it for him.

Trump's been pwned!
    Andy, you are being extremely stupid on this post. Forget DT and his stupid posturing, and the same applies to KJU, all posture.
    Are you seriously suggesting that the US should "removed" KJU by force? Are you seriously suggesting that the US (as it stands it would only be the US, it wouldn't get any UN backing (and Blair can't pull any strings these days)) should proceed with an attack on a sovereign nation that would in all probability suck in China and then God knows what would happen.
    Really?

I also presume if it kicked off and escalated into something really nasty you would be at the front of the queue to sign on the dotted line? No, I didn't think so.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast