+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good answer Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I do believe it was you who brought the TRUE BLADE status up in this thread,if ya don't like the "banter" back don't give it out TT,it makes you sound rather mardy mi owd,that's my last comment on this tonight,but no doubt you'll need to have the last word won't ya. UTCB
    Back to the problems with assimilation and comprehension I see.( or maybe it's that deflecton technique you arttempt to employ when you don't want to accept the unpalatable facts)

You know full well that the reference to side swipes was based on YOU yet again bringing McC into a post, not on me mentioning your egoistic insistence on emphasising repeatedly your TB status.

Now you've really regressed to the piggy 'banter' excuse and, becasue I reply, you try to claim the higher ground by saying I'll 'need to have the last word'.

The more we trade posts the more it is evident that, like all those that have no meaningful answer, reasoned response or even the capacity to construct one, you attempt to obfuscate the issue by going off at a tangent.

Now, I'm happy to give a bit out but, when the responses can't address the issue, then it's like arguing with a goldfish.

The only difference is that , rather than 'bob', you say TRUEBLADE.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Back to the problems with assimilation and comprehension I see.( or maybe it's that deflecton technique you arttempt to employ when you don't want to accept the unpalatable facts)

You know full well that the reference to side swipes was based on YOU yet again bringing McC into a post, not on me mentioning your egoistic insistence on emphasising repeatedly your TB status.

Now you've really regressed to the piggy 'banter' excuse and, becasue I reply, you try to claim the higher ground by saying I'll 'need to have the last word'.

The more we trade posts the more it is evident that, like all those that have no meaningful answer, reasoned response or even the capacity to construct one, you attempt to obfuscate the issue by going off at a tangent.

Now, I'm happy to give a bit out but, when the responses can't address the issue, then it's like arguing with a goldfish.

The only difference is that , rather than 'bob', you say TRUEBLADE.
    I was correct then TT,you did want the last word,if only it was as easy to perdict the footy scores.I notice you're doin your Suzie Dent impression again,obfuscate,what am i tryin to darken,obscure then? Your post at 4.10 mentioned TRUE BLADE which for some strange reason seems to get on your nerves,so i replied wi a bit of King Kev "banter" Now i reckon other posters may well gettin a bit fed up with thee and me when we get on this subject so i'm gunna leave you to your grumpy bile posts abart King Kev for awhile.Finally i don't consider myself the number one TRUE BLADE,as you claim i've said i am that honour in my view belongs to late great SHRED.I'm off to get my Leicester ticket in a couple of hours,see ya laters buddy.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 15-08-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I was correct then TT,you did want the last word,if only it was as easy to perdict the footy scores.I notice you're doin your Suzie Dent impression again,obfuscate,what am i tryin to darken,obscure then? Your post at 4.10 mentioned TRUE BLADE which for some strange reason seems to get on your nerves,so i replied wi a bit of King Kev "banter" Now i reckon other posters may well gettin a bit fed up with thee and me when we get on this subject so i'm gunna leave you to your grumpy bile posts abart King Kev for awhile.Finally i don't consider myself the number one TRUE BLADE,as you claim i've said i am that honour in my view belongs to late great SHRED.I'm off to get my Leicester ticket in a couple of hours,see ya laters buddy.UTCB
    "becasue I reply, you try to claim the higher ground by saying I'll 'need to have the last word'.

I rest my case.

You either don't read fully what is posted or don't understand.

P. S. I would have thought there would have been a personalised delivery service for YOUR tickets.

Hey Rod and TT. Get a thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12