+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville?

Charlottesville?

Hmm our usual KKKs very quiet on here about this subject...but then again its not really surprising from our particular brand of white supremacists is it? What was the term Monty used?...erm....thats it ..."wa nkers".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40919181
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-08-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Wink

O/T please Roly...this inst footy related as you well know

Have you got something to say about it or just put this on for an argument?
    Want to have a go at Leicester
    Attachment 5965
    Last edited by millertop; 14-08-2017 at 09:15 AM.

why didn't you say the same when they put the stuff on about Newcastle Millertop?

gm ok I should have put ot and your comments are by the way......? You commented on the Newcastle thread why not this?

The usual suspects still very quiet why does this not surprise me. They obviously don't think that it is an important issue. maybe they approve of icons that support black slavery?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-08-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    why didn't you say the same when they put the stuff on about Newcastle Millertop?

gm ok I should have put ot and your comments are by the way......? You commented on the Newcastle thread why not this?

The usual suspects still very quiet why does this not surprise me. They obviously don't think that it is an important issue. maybe they approve of icons that support black slavery?
    Gm Gm was following up with the Rotherham scandal stating that Newcastle did a better job.

A different story from you which clearly you have put on just to get arguments.
    You still haven't commented on the article
    No I don't agree with it and the arrested man will I'm sure get what he deserves
    Also slavery is still happening today closer to home isn't it and it's not just one race

Unbelievable is all I'm saying on the matter
    Last edited by millertop; 14-08-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Why are you not surprised that the indefensible is NOT being defended ?

Hmm our usual KKKs very quiet on here about this subject...but then again its not really surprising from our particular brand of white supremacists is it? What was the term Monty used?...erm....thats it ..."wa nkers".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40919181
    Because people who criticise Muslim child molesters and their apologists are supporters of the KKK?

Says more about you than anyone else.

When have you EVER put anything on here which supports black people of ANY kind on here greatfire? We all know about your hatred for muslims but I get the feeling you don't like anyone with a different colour skin to you. You would be a prime candidate for them I reckon.

When have you EVER put anything on here which supports black people of ANY kind on here greatfire? We all know about your hatred for muslims but I get the feeling you don't like anyone with a different colour skin to you. You would be a prime candidate for them I reckon.
    And so does that.

BTW the racists are the people targeting white children and raping them, not the people who criticise them for doing that.

....and still no evidence from you that you are not a good candidate for the kkk...tut tut...muslim this. muslim that blah blah. I just have to assume that you think child rape by white people is ok because you have never stated that it is wrong.. Indeed you don't even see a problem with it it would appear by all the evidence i read on here. And before you start, I abhor all child rape WHOEVER the perpetrators are as I have always maintained. the difference between me and you is that I see it as a problem for society in general you see it as a problem ONLY associated with one specific religion. I hope you can tell me I am wrong with this statement but i suspect not.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-08-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast