+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    For a striker whose scoring rate is worse than one in 6?
    For a striker with championship experience find me one less than 400k please

Blackstock

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    For a striker with championship experience find me one less than 400k please
    Nobody is going to pay 400k for somebody with his goal and injury record and only a year on his contract.

JCH needs a proper run in the team but isn't going to get one anytime soon. If I was him I'd be off. I'd be disappointed to see him go though, much more of a threat than Yates and if not playing, should at least be a regular sub. We don't have another 'big lad' forward other than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    JCH needs a proper run in the team but isn't going to get one anytime soon. If I was him I'd be off. I'd be disappointed to see him go though, much more of a threat than Yates and if not playing, should at least be a regular sub. We don't have another 'big lad' forward other than him.
    not being in front of Yates is an insult imo , I'm sure Warney would put JCH on in front of Yates if they were both on bench so I don't understand why he does it.

No disrespect to Yates there, I want him to do well also but out the two then it's JCH surely

If Warney thinks JCH isn't good enough and let's him go then so be it but not even giving him the chance from bench is just baffling to me.
    Let's hope the others don't get injured or called back.
    Last edited by millertop; 14-08-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Nobody is going to pay 400k for somebody with his goal and injury record and only a year on his contract.
    We would lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    We would lol
    Only if his cruciates had gone

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Not yet we don't......
    Let's face it, JCH has been a massive disappointment and it would probably be better for all parties if he moved on. Personally I think he'll end up in non league because he just doesn't learn and hasn't improved at all.
    Comparing him to Yates kind of misses the point because neither of them are currently good enough for League 1 and we should be looking to recruit players who are much better than those two.
    The Danny Ward money is still available isn't it..............isn't it?

Cayton asking for a yellow card is a yellow card offence ....

It is bringing the game into disrepute &

It is ungentlemanly conduct....

You're a disgrace !

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Not yet we don't......
    Let's face it, JCH has been a massive disappointment and it would probably be better for all parties if he moved on. Personally I think he'll end up in non league because he just doesn't learn and hasn't improved at all.
    Comparing him to Yates kind of misses the point because neither of them are currently good enough for League 1 and we should be looking to recruit players who are much better than those two.
    The Danny Ward money is still available isn't it..............isn't it?
    So we need to rid of Yates aswell then?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast