+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

JCH could be anything but without the mental attitude - too laid back perhaps - and that makes him unfit for purpose.

BUT..and it's a big BUT....That's where managers man management / motivational skills are essential.

JCH next to Yates is a no brainer JCH every time.....however Last year ( and previous years ) Yates was just stumbling about the pitch. I wanted him to growl more WANT IT - a bit of raw meat job. And this year he's showing more.

OK last year - championship and Yates is a kid - and this year a far easier league for all concerned. But JCH revved up and pointed in the right direction is a monster.

Yates and JCH are different animals - they need different "motivation" but NOT DEVELOPING a club asset ( both players ) and giving them game time is irresponsible. Perhaps leaving him off the bench is part of that process ?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    JCH could be anything but without the mental attitude - too laid back perhaps - and that makes him unfit for purpose.

BUT..and it's a big BUT....That's where managers man management / motivational skills are essential.

JCH next to Yates is a no brainer JCH every time.....however Last year ( and previous years ) Yates was just stumbling about the pitch. I wanted him to growl more WANT IT - a bit of raw meat job. And this year he's showing more.

OK last year - championship and Yates is a kid - and this year a far easier league for all concerned. But JCH revved up and pointed in the right direction is a monster.

Yates and JCH are different animals - they need different "motivation" but NOT DEVELOPING a club asset ( both players ) and giving them game time is irresponsible. Perhaps leaving him off the bench is part of that process ?
    Very well put (can't believe I said that to lbj)

I don't think Yates or JCH are ready for first team football Yates need first team experience which he won't get here and JCH has missed a year so he will need a few months before he remembers how to play and gets fit but I see no point on loaning him out on a years contract when he will leave for free at end of year if he does well and if he does badly he will be no use to us anyway

Tbh I don't know what's going to happen with JCH, he could/can be good, is he going to get the support here, need to move on for the support or let himself down like Bowery.

Yates won't let himself down but I just can't see him ever being a Prem player, maybe championship but not top clubs (I hope he makes me eat them words )

A Championship striker, believed to be James Hanson, has turned down a move to Mansfield Town so it was definately not JCH they were after then.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    A Championship striker, believed to be James Hanson, has turned down a move to Mansfield Town so it was definately not JCH they were after then.
    Good JCH is too good for L2 imo well Hanson probably is aswell

Nice to see S/E still talking crap,we are going to break the transfer record have I not heard that before.He bought Bowery & JCH both a waste of money.

Some on here are being blinded by the fact JCH is a big burger with a terrific left foot shot....when he hits it right.
    He went on loan to MK Dons didn`t do much by all accounts.
    Went on loan to Doncaster Rovers and found to be no better than what they had. ( Rovers fans views not mine btw )
    Didn`t S.E. try to tout him off to Colchester ( could be wrong on that one )

Last chance for JCH with us, no Manager / Coach so far has been able to get the best out of him.
    I think we bought him for around £350k & at present we would be lucky to get our cash back.
    Wish him well this season though & hope he`s still here come end of August.

Welcome back lbj....getting banned for repetitive posting....whatever next LOL.

JCH was one of our better players tonight. If Warney picks Yates in front of him that's his downfall. Cummings had a good 1st H but tired. How do you keep these players fit if they are not playing? Vaulks & Da Ball stood out.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    JCH was one of our better players tonight.
    Apart from his excellent penalty I thought he was average at best last night, he offered very little and is miles behind Proctor and Moore on current form. A shame as I thought he played very well in the last couple of games of last season. In pre season, his cameo against lincoln, and last night though, He's done nothing to suggest he should be anywhere near the team.

So JCH does very little against a bunch of kids......and fails to score......again.
    If someone is daft enough to offer money for him we should snatch their hand off.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast