+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So JCH does very little against a bunch of kids......and fails to score......again.
    If someone is daft enough to offer money for him we should snatch their hand off.
    Was you there last night? JCH was one of better players last night. Worked hard, link play was good. Remember were was his supply. Forde & Taylor weren't exactly tearing the wings up. If Yates gets selected in front of him then it's something personal. I think JCH is likeable. He's misunderstood. Somebody will get a good player at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Apart from his excellent penalty I thought he was average at best last night, he offered very little and is miles behind Proctor and Moore on current form. A shame as I thought he played very well in the last couple of games of last season. In pre season, his cameo against lincoln, and last night though, He's done nothing to suggest he should be anywhere near the team.
    My thoughts exactly, has had a succession of managers but has failed to live up to his price tag. Time for another club to see if they can find a decent footballer in him.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Was you there last night? JCH was one of better players last night. Worked hard, link play was good. Remember were was his supply. Forde & Taylor weren't exactly tearing the wings up. If Yates gets selected in front of him then it's something personal. I think JCH is likeable. He's misunderstood. Somebody will get a good player at this level.
    I was there, I don't think he was one of the better players, I don't think he worked that hard and I didn't think his link up play was very good, but football is all about opinions.

Sorry, jury is still out on JCH and last night he did nothing to change anybody's perception of him. Playing against a bunch of kids he huffed and puffed 1st half and could only lamely nod a very good chance straight at the keeper. He did nowt else 1st half (tbf the rest made hard work of it as well).

Second half we played much better and were camped in their half for long periods. JCH should have mullered them with his strength but didn't. Missed a couple of decent chances and scored a good penalty. That's it.

Last night was a real chance for him to make a mark but he failed. If we get a decent offer for him I'd probably reluctantly accept.

Thought JCH did ok last nght in general play, but never looked like scoring, other than in the penalty shoot-out

No I wasn't there last night but that doesn't alter the fact that JCH, who's supposed to be a powerful striker, couldn't even score against a bunch of kids.
    I'll take the opinions of other people who went as being more accurate than yours because you have an obsession with JCH that is similar to lbj's love-in with Stubbs and let's face it, neither of those individuals have pulled any trees up at our club.

I was there last night and Jch has not improved since we got him. He was playing against 19/20 year olds and looked weak. Couple of time he got bossed by the Man City Full back . Never looked a thret and can go tomorrow for me .Yates is no better a lg 2 loan for me would probably help Yates better . Ball and Vaulks had good games as i would expect playing against kids .

I've seen enough of jch to know even with a run of games he would struggle to get double figures in a season. Whilst I agree with gwru he should be infront of Yates (minutes on pitch evidence) ball is way better than both.
    Moore, ball and proctor should be the main three this season and if we can get 45 goals from those 3 we have a decent chance of top 6

Can the main strikers stay injury free this season is what's got to be considered before we **** anyone off imo

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've seen enough of jch to know even with a run of games he would struggle to get double figures in a season. Whilst I agree with gwru he should be infront of Yates (minutes on pitch evidence) ball is way better than both.
    Moore, ball and proctor should be the main three this season and if we can get 45 goals from those 3 we have a decent chance of top 6
    Agree with all that. JCH has got to be in front of Yates or there's something personal with Warney. But remember we are on fast ground conditions. Wait till pitches are abit heavier. Will Da Ball be as effective. Yates would get shut, no impact.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast