+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Same with Vaulks, sooner play him at R back were we know he his good enough than Emmanuel.
    Vaulks had a handful of decent games at right back in place of a terrible right back in fisher, it doesn't mean he'd play well at right back over a full season. Also Paul Warne has stated on several occasions that Vaulks does not want to play at right back, and because of that he doesn't want to play him there. I'm pretty sure he'll only get played at right back this season in an injury crisis. Emmanuel is a proper right back who wants to play at right back and looks to be good at it. Why bother signing loans if you aren't going to play them?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Vaulks had a handful of decent games at right back in place of a terrible right back in fisher, it doesn't mean he'd play well at right back over a full season. Also Paul Warne has stated on several occasions that Vaulks does not want to play at right back, and because of that he doesn't want to play him there. I'm pretty sure he'll only get played at right back this season in an injury crisis. Emmanuel is a proper right back who wants to play at right back and looks to be good at it. Why bother signing loans if you aren't going to play them?
    Can't fault the logic of that Mas - I was hoping that Vaulks would look the "real deal" at this level, but he is still not living up to that, from what I've seen so far (unfortunately)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789