+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Your mistaken LBJ. I never asked for a yellow.
    Str red for a deliberate two footed elbow is the punishment.
    Take your punishment like a man

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So we need to rid of Yates aswell then?
    JCH has played 130 league games as far as I am aware and has a very poor goal scoring record for someone who is supposed to be a powerful striker.
    I just think he's never going to be good enough because he doesn't seem to have the necessary desire.
    Jerry Yates is 21 and still learning but personally I think he may benefit from going on loan to a League 2 or Conference side.
    I have to say though that I'm not convinced he will make the grade to be able to play at League 1 level and the Championship was way beyond his capabilities.
    We need better than these two if we are serious about going for the top 6.

Cayton

You are not worth the effort !

Yates is more of an inside-forward alongside/ behind the lead-the-line striker though , and not really playing the same role as JCH, so difficult to make a direct comparison

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yates is more of an inside-forward alongside/ behind the lead-the-line striker though , and not really playing the same role as JCH, so difficult to make a direct comparison
    The comparison has only been made Mike because some people are questioning why Yates gets in the squad ahead of JCH.
    As I've said, I don't think either of them are good enough.

Yates took his goal well in the friendly against the blunts so don't write him off. JCH should be on the bench as 1st change for one the big strikers, Moore or Proctor. Da Ball is he any better than Yates? No coincidence we're doing better since he dropped out of the side.

Hope Warney isn't one of these managers who picks an easy target ie JCH to make feel small. For JCH not to be on the bench & nothing said about it can only mean one thing. He's going. Potentially JCH is not to be let go cheap at the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Cayton asking for a yellow card is a yellow card offence ....

It is bringing the game into disrepute &

It is ungentlemanly conduct....

You're a disgrace !
    No lbj YOU'RE A boring individual who sends me to sleep with the same droning repetitive s.hite you post..

Ban him Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    May be just a rumour but radio dedar reported this this morning so I'm told. Not sure wether we should let him go or not. Was this the reason why he wasn't in the squad this weekend?
    I am undicided as I thought this would be the year he shows his full potential, however I don't see him day in day out in training so happy to leave it to warne. One thing for sure thou is we will need a replacement.
    Charlton Athletic are looking at John Akinde of Barnet, according to reports.

Statement on "Millers Time" from Warney - "We're not signing Godden" - so we might need to hang on to JCH, unless another signing is being lined up

Yates has got his passion improved this year and I'm pleased for him as passion was his undoing in the past. He was a lack lustre character at on time and now he appears to want it more....

Still physically not ready and technically not up to professional standards for a lad of his age but PW loves him so he'll get chance to grow into the job.

Comparing Yates and some other young pro's we'be seen he has still a way to go.

JCH will be better off leaving - SE will love him and PR will make him a player.
    Mansfield would be a good move for him......where he would be appreciated and develop further. More game time at least.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast