+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Yates is a poacher style of player. It's the rest of his game that lets him down...
    No pace,. Knocked off the ball easily no impact.but put him in the 6 Yard boy and he knows were the goal is..
    Gwru I don't think it's personal if Yates is infront of jch. It's prob warnes way of saying. Do more..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Yates is a poacher style of player. It's the rest of his game that lets him down...
    No pace,. Knocked off the ball easily no impact.but put him in the 6 Yard boy and he knows were the goal is..
    Gwru I don't think it's personal if Yates is infront of jch. It's prob warnes way of saying. Do more..
    Agree with this, it's not personal, and if we're being honest, neither of them are good enough although Yates hasn't had anywhere near the number of opportunities that JCH has had.
    It will be interesting to see what Warney does when George Hirst comes to town but I think I can guess.
    By the way Cayton did you enjoy that pointless game last night 😀 lol.

dont think you have grasped the tourney concept yet m8. its 1 point for the draw

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    dont think you have grasped the tourney concept yet m8. its 1 point for the draw
    Aye 1 point for the draw and an extra 1 to City for winning the penalty shootout. Barmy!
    Mind you, didn't you say all football was pointless 😀😀

If G. Hirst really is coming in, there must be at least one striker going out, on loan or permanently
    (Nowt on RUFC Official site though)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2017 at 02:57 PM.

G. Hirst got to be like for like, Yates going out the revolving door the other way. Then it opens the same can of worms up. 2 loan strikers pushing our player JCH to the back when all he needs is games. Same with Vaulks, sooner play him at R back were we know he his good enough than Emmanuel. When the loans have gone back will JCH & Vaulks still be here?

I'd imagine Yates and JCH will both go out leaving us with Hirst proctor ball and Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I'd imagine Yates and JCH will both go out leaving us with Hirst proctor ball and Moore
    Think that's probably spot on.

I wasn't there last night and though JCH had an OK game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Nowt on Radio DeeDah t'neet about Hirst, JCH, etc.... other than saying G.Hirst was watching last night's game at the NYS
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast