+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton Intrest in JCH

Charlton Intrest in JCH

May be just a rumour but radio dedar reported this this morning so I'm told. Not sure wether we should let him go or not. Was this the reason why he wasn't in the squad this weekend?
    I am undicided as I thought this would be the year he shows his full potential, however I don't see him day in day out in training so happy to leave it to warne. One thing for sure thou is we will need a replacement.
    Last edited by kevthemaltbymiller; 14-08-2017 at 09:46 AM.

I just don't understand this 'do your best in training and there's a chance you'll be picked'

Isn't it about doing the job on the pitch in games and getting the points that matters?

Yates does very well in training according to Warney but seriously is he good enough to get in this team?

Mansfield might be signing a record transfer fee player according to SE

I'm surprised radio dee dar haven't mentioned one of our players yet that would do the job for Sheff U
    Last edited by millertop; 14-08-2017 at 09:39 AM.

JCH Mansfield bound? Evo knows his potential and will keep him in line. Think he would be immense in league 2

Wouldn't take less than 100k for him though.
    Also if he goes warne will have to bring in another striker with moore only being on loan ..... unless we buy him!

Yep lets hope we can get some daft money for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    JCH Mansfield bound? Evo knows his potential and will keep him in line. Think he would be immense in league 2

Wouldn't take less than 100k for him though.
    Also if he goes warne will have to bring in another striker with moore only being on loan ..... unless we buy him!
    Wouldn't take less than 400k for him

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Wouldn't take less than 400k for him
    For a striker whose scoring rate is worse than one in 6?

Dunno Stevie is good at wasting the chairman's money and if it means we can afford a better replacement...

A player is only as good as the "system" he plays in.....now look at the managers role in a players career.

Warne has brought in players he fancies for whatever reason. But he does freeze players out and JCH isn't his baby and anyway.....how can we play to get the best out of JCH.....EVO will find a way if he's Mansfield bound.

But JCH next to Yates ?

JCH every time... but that's where PW needs to be assessed....his honeymoon period was an extensive trauma playing Wood at the centre of a defensive set up while playing expansive football....

League one and PW will get away with murder and I hope he does but the decision making process and "Getting the best out of Rotherham United players" - well - the jury is still considering it's verdict.

PW has had long enough to nurture JCH....I guess he has an attitude problem as well..... room 101 for adjustments....

Ban this clown. New month same dribble. Enough is enough..

Just be grateful he's not still banging on about the Scottish nob

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast