+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valuable Point - CBJ

Valuable Point - CBJ

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson urged Leeds United to see a 0-0 draw with Preston North End as a small step towards the play-offs as attention at Elland Road turned to Tuesday night's clash with Fulham. - External Link

you don't make the playoffs or automatic promotion with draws at home.

Like the optimism but better to stay silent on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    you don't make the playoffs or automatic promotion with draws at home.

Like the optimism but better to stay silent on this one.

Is that a new rule that the EFL have introduced? Sure we drew with Newcastle at St James last year and they got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Is that a new rule that the EFL have introduced? Sure we drew with Newcastle at St James last year and they got promoted.
    As champions........

Can't blame the kid for trying to put a positive spin on things, better than all the negative crap I keep seeing on here and on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Can't blame the kid for trying to put a positive spin on things, better than all the negative crap I keep seeing on here and on Facebook!
    Negative crap, on here, really??

Even worse on Facebook mate, bloody ridiculous

I''m hardly the "negative sort". good luck finding rants from me.

However, sometimes when you don't get the job done you are a whole lot better just shutting your mouth and making sure it doesn't happen again. It's a team game so it's not his fault we drew.

Mediocrity and losing are every bit as contagious as winning.

FWIW- I doubt you found any geordie fan or player last year saying it was a "good point".

If we went the whole season though winning and drawing, you'd expect top 6 easily

Doesn't matter who you beat or who you draw against, it's the points tally at the end that counts, not who you gain them from

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)