+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Zombie FC are trying to hide

What Zombie FC are trying to hide

Lets be honest here, all this guff about Lenny is the clubs way of hiding the fact they got beaten by a club only promoted this season, and beaten fairly easily. Even with the benefit of a very good start and a goal, they melted quicker ice cream in a microwave and Hibs dominated and eventually equalised before Jack nutted his way off the park.

King and his cohorts will be delighted Club 18-72 (do they still do cut price holidays ?) are releasing statements instead of looking at the shambles the new club are under their stewardship. One things for sure, that team on Saturday was as good as it gets for them, maybe Kranjcar and Wallace still to come in, but thats it, they are down to the bare bones.

Well got to admit i am delighted at how sh!te ranjiz are. I haven't watched any of the game but on ff they are saying brutal alves was nowhere to be seen in the run up to Hibs goals! Well I thought he was not very good as the Italian team he came from had a sh!t defensive record. And for snake boy jack keep getting sent off snake boy. Aberdeen are well shot of you.

They simply have not recovered from the carnage Sir Dishonest Dave inflicted upon them .
    Where is the ' Phoenix risen from the ashes' we were promised ?

It's a long season but Hibs clearly have their number.
    I think they would have been trounced even if Jack hadn't been dispensed.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)