+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Haven't looked yet but I would say Blockers has to take most of the credit for the lack of pork on here
    Think I took 3 out maybe 4 a couple were new accounts,sharrowboy went last week after a heady night of spamming,I think we should have little pig stickies under our name for every one we take out like the RAF used to do in WWll when they made a kill

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Think I took 3 out maybe 4 a couple were new accounts,sharrowboy went last week after a heady night of spamming,I think we should have little pig stickies under our name for every one we take out like the RAF used to do in WWll when they made a kill
    Hark at Douglas Bader,Neva have so many owed so much to so few.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I hope that your username does not read > Unidentified F-ookin Owl.

Let me assure you I'm no more a pig than you are CBB. If he's doing one, I'll be in Paddys chat tomorrow night under a different name

All the credit goes to Bully and JT,firm but fair them 2

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    To read this forum again now that the moronic pigs have gone.

Once again it's great to read interesting views on United, obviously in amongst the Births Marriages and Deaths, Miners strike comments, poor musical taste and aged men flirting shamelessly with Aya.

Well done Mods.
    ?? wasn't aware of any flirting........unless Rod talking going on about his ironing falls into that category .......agree though, the Board is soooo much better, so thanks Mods you're work is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ?? wasn't aware of any flirting........unless Rod talking going on about his ironing falls into that category .......agree though, the Board is soooo much better, so thanks Mods you're work is appreciated
    Careful Monte in Marvin's head you'll have been proposin Marraige. UTCB

The new modding, coupled with the new season , makes it feel as though the place has been spring cleaned.

Bit like the old, very old, joke when Brian Johnstone, on Down Your Way, visitied Piccadilly Circus toilets.

In conversation with the attendant this gem came out.

BJ 'so what's it been like working in one of the biggest latrines in Europe for the past 20 years?'

Attendant " I've seen a lot of changes Brian. Nowadays it's full of rent boys, druggies and dossers. In fact, when somebody comes in here for a good sh!t, it's like a breath of fresh air'

It's like a breath of fresh air on here now.

I've just had a look a Pigsmad for the first time in months and that seems to have died a death so they're not on there either.

Out of interest how are the Ads these days? I don't have a problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It's like a breath of fresh air on here now.

I've just had a look a Pigsmad for the first time in months and that seems to have died a death so they're not on there either.

Out of interest how are the Ads these days? I don't have a problem anymore.
    Hadn't really noticed but they aren't there well not on my iPad anyway (the intrusive ones that jumped about the screen and covered posts up)

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Let me assure you I'm no more a pig than you are CBB. If he's doing one, I'll be in Paddys chat tomorrow night under a different name
    200% He is a Unitedite boys and girls

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast