+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joselu

Joselu

Stoke striker having medical at Newcastle ahead of proposed £5 million move according to Sky Sports.

Well....we do need another striker is all I can say about this.

he should be replacing Daryl Murphy and / or Riviere in the squad.

we would still NEED another in to be honest.

won't happen though!

Assuming he signs and bearing in mind he's Spanish and Rafa is a top manager who's Spanish, you just never know. It could be a new lease of life for the lad, who will feel right at home, potentially.

It's hardly a massive gamble and gives us another striking outlet.

His track record isn't the greatest but as has been said, maybe Rafa will be the making of him.

I'm not encouraged by this signing. A player who can't really make it for Stoke as our striker signing? No thanks. He gets a chance like everyone else, but I'd much prefer Perez from Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by smorgan86 View Post
    I'm not encouraged by this signing. A player who can't really make it for Stoke as our striker signing? No thanks. He gets a chance like everyone else, but I'd much prefer Perez from Arsenal.
    hopefully we will get both!!

i often see pink pigs flying high in the sky too

Quote Originally Posted by smorgan86 View Post
    Perez from Arsenal is also not tested at this level any more than Joselu.
    Yeah he might be from Arsenal but he's nearly 3 times dearer and his wages will be very high.
    A much bigger gamble on a person that wants to ply his trade back in his own country.

I'd rather take the smaller risk on Joselu with the potential of adding another player to the mix.

Real Madrid the biggest club in the world signed him in 2009 so they must of seen something in him

None of Stoke's recent striker buys have been successful,it could be their style of play.Their leading scorer last season was old Long Tall Sally.Crouch is well in to his 30s.
    Last edited by sherwoodmag; 14-08-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)