+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lbj

lbj

Hi everyone,

lbj was given a two week ban. He is free to post so please leave out the bitching and asking for cards and other bans. If you don't like what he's posting don't read it. Evreryone deservse a second chance and this is his. Or hers.

That is all. Thank you for coming! Frog is leaving the building!

He might talk *******s or be boring to some but I haven't seen him do anything wrong yet since his return that is but Cayton thinks it's necessary to wind him up so I'd ban him (just saying)

If I get fed up of ibj then I give myself a break and put him on the ignore list which I suppose some just like to wind others up.

Btw have you banned yak yet ? (Joking )

What's the deal with this IBJ fellow? I'm fairly new on here, but he/she seems level headed and quite knowledgeable about the Millers and footy in general?

He is somebody who claims to have been following the Millers for many years, but suddenly out of nowhere, at the start of last season started posting on a regular basis. Nobody seems to know who he is, claims to have met him, etc. Some posters have claimed that he must be a "wind-up" or a "multi"...
    Strangely, we get quite a few like that on this site...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-08-2017 at 06:14 PM.

He is Stubbs' love-child apologist. He thinks Stubbs was the Messiah and that we crucified him. He bangs on about this withoutrhyme, reason or logic. Ban him!

Frog can I ask why he was banned? Was he abusive? Was he offensive?
    I missed why he was banned. Just interested

Fkoff millertop. Me n LBJ are forum buddies. We both give it and take it.
    Stop asking for people to be carded. It's not cleaver

Hold on though, I'd still rather have someone deluded about Stubbs on here than all sorts of racists/ fascists/ islamophobes/ homophobes / ***ists etc given a platform and defended by the mods on here.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Fkoff millertop. Me n LBJ are forum buddies. We both give it and take it.
    Stop asking for people to be carded. It's not cleaver

Red card applies here thats Red

Joking Froggy I can take it, words don't bother me

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Hold on though, I'd still rather have someone deluded about Stubbs on here than all sorts of racists/ fascists/ islamophobes/ homophobes / ***ists etc given a platform and defended by the mods on here.
    True - I think Donald Trump must be one of our mods

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast