+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20000 And Not Out

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Tartan Special? Nothing that fancy

There's cans of export in the fridge round the back but you'll need to be quick before the pub jakeball gets them
    Looking forward to it. Need to see who the Sons have during the next next Int break (as I have a day oot in two weeks for the next een, Banks O Dee v Linlithgow Rose)and if I'm at home. If it works oot ill be down

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I would travel the lengths of the UK to see Robin Zander and co but i would have to draw the line on putting money in Chad Krogers pocket.

Got my lower leagues/every ground in Scotland hike now. Stay tuned for Ochilview on Sunday East Stirling v Civil Service Strollers.

Buc still got to meet you for the coffee and fine piece you invited me for before
    Here's my number 07773480887 will be in the bobbin pre match and possibly for one after more than welcome will be with my daughters ex boyfriend lovely quiet spoken lad.
    If not no problem .

Looking forward to it. Need to see who the Sons have during the next next Int break (as I have a day oot in two weeks for the next een, Banks O Dee v Linlithgow Rose)and if I'm at home. If it works oot ill be down
    Elgin v Bray Wanderers instead of BOD v The Rosey now. Irish teams in the petrodid. what the f@ck. Should be a good day none the less

Buc, this weekend is a no go. I have to make a bulk delivery of back Red Finals to a punter pre game so I'm driving in. Also heading to Stenhousemuir on Sunday so driving keeps me aff the ale and feeling rank on Sunday. Next time pal

Buc, this weekend is a no go. I have to make a bulk delivery of back Red Finals to a punter pre game so I'm driving in. Also heading to Stenhousemuir on Sunday so driving keeps me aff the ale and feeling rank on Sunday. Next time pal
    Red finals are very good. Do you distribute them PAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Red finals are very good. Do you distribute them PAC.
    Aye, started last season but offshore dependant. Write as well.

Aye, started last season but offshore dependant. Write as well.
    Entering via merkland are you selling them at that end.

I just go where threres a space as i canna do it every issue and claim my own pitch but mostly been at the corner of Merk and Main. Pacbro is at the club shop usually.

The 1st one of the season is all sold now so you will have to wait a couple of months for the next een. 25th anniversary this season

It will be this season min. I have a bucket list of Scottish gruns for this season and that's one.

Does your local serve Tartan Special?

I would vote for Faster *****cat in a poodle rock world cup by the way
    weel done lad

Faster P****** nae way Dangerous Toys would cuff them a day long

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    weel done lad

Faster P****** nae way Dangerous Toys would cuff them a day long
    Just noticed this

Dangerous Toys are also a good shout but the Faster *****cat debut is stupendous

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast