+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20000 And Not Out

20000 And Not Out

After 8 years, many beers, a few arguments, getting constantly slagged off for my music taste, a mental wobble, Mark McGhees tenure, new grounds being muted throughout, witnessing a scary amount of sh@te players come and go, posters come and go, mass zoomerisms, my choice for the Ginger World Cup winning(Isla Fisher ), only ever meeting Jessi, Rochred and Jorm i have hit 20k posts

I need a f@cking life

Cheap Trick rock

Congrats on the 20,000 posts min, for the most part entertaining. Have enjoyed reading about your Heelan League travels. As for Cheap Trick, they are playing here in Edmonton in September, and much as I'd like to go, they're playing with Nickelback who are utter sheite and I can't bring myself to buy tickets. Next time maybe.

You are the man on here and yes congratulations for hitting an amazing target.

Not met the buc though sadly.

I was in the same class at school as ED one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonDandy View Post
    Congrats on the 20,000 posts min, for the most part entertaining. Have enjoyed reading about your Heelan League travels. As for Cheap Trick, they are playing here in Edmonton in September, and much as I'd like to go, they're playing with Nickelback who are utter sheite and I can't bring myself to buy tickets. Next time maybe.
    I would travel the lengths of the UK to see Robin Zander and co but i would have to draw the line on putting money in Chad Krogers pocket.

Got my lower leagues/every ground in Scotland hike now. Stay tuned for Ochilview on Sunday East Stirling v Civil Service Strollers.

Buc still got to meet you for the coffee and fine piece you invited me for before

20,000 posts is impressive. I'm approaching my 10 year anniversary and haven't even hit 10% of that

Nah its just sad nae impressive

Only 300 odd to overtake Mason. You can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Only 300 odd to overtake Mason. You can do this.
    A poodle rock World Cup ought to do it

Congrats on reaching this landmark pacmin. Pint of flat Tennents for you when you cross off the YOUR Radio 103FM Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A poodle rock World Cup ought to do it

Congrats on reaching this landmark pacmin. Pint of flat Tennents for you when you cross off the YOUR Radio 103FM Stadium
    It will be this season min. I have a bucket list of Scottish gruns for this season and that's one.

Does your local serve Tartan Special?

I would vote for Faster *****cat in a poodle rock world cup by the way

Tartan Special? Nothing that fancy

There's cans of export in the fridge round the back but you'll need to be quick before the pub jakeball gets them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast