+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Walker and George Hirst

Get yet another Forest loan player in. Then we can restyle the home match on October 7th as:
    Forest County Rovers v Forest Green Rovers

Either of these two would be a welcome addition to the forward line at the moment. I'd imagine that both would get a good reception, even if Walker is a reddog. TBH, both together would be even better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Either of these two would be a welcome addition to the forward line at the moment. I'd imagine that both would get a good reception, even if Walker is a reddog. TBH, both together would be even better!!!
    Love it if we could get Walker, based on his previous loan spells. Put a nippy forward alongside Shola and I think we'd be a decent outfit, especially if we swap Rob Milsom for Hewitt and Jorge for Alessandra (who has been very disappointing thus far).

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Love it if we could get Walker, based on his previous loan spells. Put a nippy forward alongside Shola and I think we'd be a decent outfit, especially if we swap Rob Milsom for Hewitt and Jorge for Alessandra (who has been very disappointing thus far).
    Agree with all that, although I don't mind either of the two young forwards being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    I would prefer to get our own players but as we don't have the £350k or £400k that Swindon and Luton have paid respectively on strikers I guess we have to use the loan market.

We clearly need more quality, goal threat and pace especially as Steady is coming in for some early season criticism.
    But if you get promotion then the extra money available would enable you to buy the players that swindon and Luton are in for. Forest have loan players too, I don't see it as any kind of disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Get yet another Forest loan player in. Then we can restyle the home match on October 7th as:
    Heard you the first time sid.....mind I do agree, yet another Florist player, we will have to make Tricky and his mates honorary members on this site....

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So good they named it twice-- or was that New York?

Why not we might as well have a hat trick of ex pros in the stand urging their sons on. At least they will lower the average age in the Pavis.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Probably should have worded it at the prime of their career
    I couldn't care less about age or where they're from, just there ability to improve what we already have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12