+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow Clarets - Brief Intro

Fellow Clarets - Brief Intro

Hello Turfites.

Just a quick one to say hello. I'm Andy. Been a claret since I was about 11 years old and had season tickets up until the dreaded price increases associated with adulthood.

Since then I've tried to get on when I can. I think Sean Dyche is our Brian Clough, they're cut from the same cloth but maybe Dyche's humility comes from him being a defender whereas Cloughie was a striker, who knows?

Anyways thats enough waffle. Cheers for having me.

UTC.

Welcome Andy. Adulthood is a real ******d!

Enjoy the craic, it's good on here.

Quote Originally Posted by claretandblue1989 View Post
    Hello Turfites.

Just a quick one to say hello. I'm Andy. Been a claret since I was about 11 years old and had season tickets up until the dreaded price increases associated with adulthood.

Since then I've tried to get on when I can. I think Sean Dyche is our Brian Clough, they're cut from the same cloth but maybe Dyche's humility comes from him being a defender whereas Cloughie was a striker, who knows?

Anyways thats enough waffle. Cheers for having me.

UTC.
    Welcome Andy, waffle all you like.
    I think Sean is rather more democratic and controlled than the Forest loudmouth dictator, but if he gets the same results as Clough did at Forest I'll go with that.

I do admire Cloughs introductory speech at Leeds You can all throw your medals in the bin because you were cheats.
    Very motivational

The real speech
    You lot may all be internationals, and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Don Revie. But as far as I’m concerned, the first thing you can do for me is chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest f*cking dustbin you can find. Because you’ve never won any of them fairly. You’ve done it all by cheating.”

Name:  hello[1].gif
Views: 289
Size:  8.5 KB and Welcome C&B, Waffle all you like and don't worry about it.

Don't mention bleedy Cloughy to me

Hi Andy , nice intro and welcome.

Hello Andy - and Welcome to the finest Burnley forum on the net....

Welcome to the board Andy..

Just a a few pointers

Ghost is into northern soul
    Alto is into double decker buses and nurses..
    Bedlington is into Taxis,so beware if one turns up at your door
    Supersub is into Rugby league
    Donz is into Theresa May
    Sinkov is into anything
    Norder is into videos and pictures
    Chalky is into Nottm County
    Casper is insane
    Old Colner is senile
    59/60 is a liberal ****wit

And I'm just a normal everyday Clarets fan ..lol

Welcome.
    Alfy sort of sums it up, apart from the last bit.. Clarets fan yes,but he aint phuckin normal.
    Ps .. Alfy , i have just wasted 20 mins composing a sensible post in reply to your locked post.. (well it was sensible to me) only to find that when i finaly posted it that it was locked..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)