+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Games...

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Yep, looks like Wood is off to the promised land, I hope he has checked the place out :-) Shame to hear that about Wells, he was good at Bfud, but I can see how it all might go to his head, he is considered a bit of a local hero in Bermuda.
    A lot of upset Leeds fans about now Wood has left Bellend rd CB.. Looks like you have took us for a ride with the transfer price ..Not my cup of tea,but Dyche likes him so I will give him a chance before moaning.. Lol

So back to tonight's games - ironic the thread is on the k-enders site -

Leeds v Newport - another outing for the great unplayed but i think we should win.
    Barnsley - not sure who they are playing some team called TBC according to the BBC
    Burnley - get a local derby, tomorrow, chance to play their new big man - personally I hope he does well and scores a winner.
    Preston - sat at home with their feet up.

Leeds v Newport - another outing for the great unplayed but i think we should win.
    Barnsley - not sure who they are playing some team called TBC according to the BBC
    Burnley - get a local derby, tomorrow, chance to play their new big man - personally I hope he does well and scores a winner.
    We always beat TBC, they are a crappy team lol. We're at home to the winner of Grimsby v Derby, and their re-arranged tie is tonight so we shouldn't be on tonights fixture list. Unless the winners then have to visit us immediately for a midnight fixture.

Leeds certainly are taking a fancy to this cup CB, quarters last year and a couple of thrashings against potential banana skins. CB have Leeds made loads of changes for tonight's game or just a handful.

BStards v Dingles tomorrow Alfi do you think Dyche will play 2nd string or a mix due to local Derby pressure of honour.

Im looking forward to a right good old dinglebastid thrash-it-up tomorrow, thats what you want in the Cup ties. Pokes in the eyes, pulled hair, grabbing the goolies, and stamping on the feet etc... and thats before they even come out onto the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im looking forward to a right good old dinglebastid thrash-it-up tomorrow, thats what you want in the Cup ties. Pokes in the eyes, pulled hair, grabbing the goolies, and stamping on the feet etc... and thats before they even come out onto the pitch.
    Funny yep should be a cracker and it depends Acido if Dyche is going to make wholesale changes or keep a couple key first teamers in because it's their main rivals and bragging rights, surely he can't allow Rovers to waltz off with said rights.

I think Dingles will do um 3-1
    Last edited by gardsPNE; 22-08-2017 at 09:11 PM.

It should be a Burnsley win I agree Gards, but this Lg cup does throw up some odd results and this can be because of managers making equally odd squad changes in these early rounds.
    Btw, I hate what they are doing now to this Cup, have you heard they are making the draw for the next round live in China either later tonight, or that time tomorrow.

Feckin China wtf, next round all the games will be played on paddy fields

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Leeds certainly are taking a fancy to this cup CB, quarters last year and a couple of thrashings against potential banana skins. CB have Leeds made loads of changes for tonight's game or just a handful.

BStards v Dingles tomorrow Alfi do you think Dyche will play 2nd string or a mix due to local Derby pressure of honour.
    Well I hope we beat the Bastids Gards.but don't forget we got turned over by Accy Stanley last season..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well I hope we beat the Bastids Gards.but don't forget we got turned over by Accy Stanley last season..lol
    No shame in that Alfi we fell foul to them this season. I do think though you will takes Rovers more seriously just because of the high rivalry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)