+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer window expectations

Transfer window expectations

Couple of weeks or so to go. TP and GM both talk about 5 new signings in. Who do you think we will get in, assuming Gareth Barry is one of them.
    For me:
    Kone from Sunderland
    Marc Wilson from Bournemouth if he hasn't already gone somewhere else
    Joel Ward from Palace as the left back, although TP has said before he doesn't like buying players from former clubs
    Musa or Ishmali from Leicester on loan most probably

Worry for me is that I can still see Chadli going and if so we need another quality signing up front, especially as Rondon may go as well. Goodness knows who that will be! Possibly Jensen from Tottenham but Leavy will probably want more than we are prepared to pay.

Who are you expecting?

Can an update of all 'movements' be posted please? Ta

My expectations are low for the remaining 2 weeks.....Barry alone has increased our average squad age by about 100 years....so yeah...low expectations.....not great.....

With Evans and chadli money at least 50m + berahino money + what we had to spend as well I would expect some major incoming deals , think Deeney will be 1

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)