+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Man C U23 checkatrade trophy match thread

Commentator praised Bray, thinks he'll be a good player

Secondmlink this week . I'm done

Why are links not working on here when I put them on? Yes it's the right one
    Last edited by millertop; 16-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

haha the highlights show the 3 things that jch did all night

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Quick report from last night's reserves
    O'Donnell steady with little to do

Cummings. Sound defensive, offered little going forwards

Do Ball,. Caught square on a couple of times but came into the game

Wood, LBJ will love this. Weak link last night. 4th choice CB on that showing

Purrington worked hard, nothing got past him, not got forwards much

Taylor. Quite first half came into it 2nd still not got behind a fullback ��

Vaulks some good stuff but just as much bad. Warne needs another CM

Forde, roaming role and always showed for the ball, best player first half but faded

Yates, Jerry who? Played out wide left of a front 3. Did very little

Da Ball. Motm, looked good with the ball. Several dribbling runs and always looked a threat infront of goal

JCH. Arrrgh his off the ball play is terrable. He never anticipated he makes runs then stops. So frustrating

Quick shout for bray. Looked a handful when he came on,. Put on a few pounds and would make the bench at Peterborough infront of Taylor / forde.
    Kayode will be a better player than JCH. lightning quick, anticipated where the ball should be. Future looks bright
    Agree with most of that. Wood was fouling more than playing. Kayode you having a laugh. A lot to learn. Vaulks there was only him in midfield. Forde & Taylor: Bray has gone in front of them in the pecking order. Cummings liked him, put good crosses in especially 1st H. JCH involved. Had to forage for himself. Wood, Taylor, Forde & Yates not in 1st team squad on that showing. Kayode not ready.

How did you get on with ABBA gwru? You in tune with the concept yet?

Mama Mia at my Waterloo.

Joshua Kayode will be a huge star and the first multi million pound Rotherham player. Get money on that GWRU.
    He's only a 2nd year scholar and when he grows into his man body will hopefully grace NYS...

Got to say cam the shootout is a bit confusing. Maybe it's an age thing, we don't like change

Didn't go to the game and probably never will again in this competition with the way it's gone but i'm not surprised to here the same old comments regarding Taylor and especially Wood. I would give Taylor until Christmas to prove himself useful otherwise get rid and i don't know why Wood was offered a new deal in the first place you could see he was clearly past it last season and he's never gonna play again in a league match so what a waste of wage what could have gone young player with potential like Farrend Rawson for example.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Didn't go to the game and probably never will again in this competition with the way it's gone but i'm not surprised to here the same old comments regarding Taylor and especially Wood. I would give Taylor until Christmas to prove himself useful otherwise get rid and i don't know why Wood was offered a new deal in the first place you could see he was clearly past it last season and he's never gonna play again in a league match so what a waste of wage what could have gone young player with potential like Farrend Rawson for example.
    I think Wood may be helping out as a defensive coach.
    Agree we should go for Rawson who is currently without a club I believe.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast